|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is a Haruspex?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 150 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 250 years.
2. Why was Sexton threatened when he left Didi's place?
(a) He looks like someone about to meet death.
(b) He seems threatening.
(c) He has Didi's scent on him.
(d) He came from Didi's house.
3. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
(a) His father.
(b) A dream.
(d) His life.
4. What is the Eremite's name?
(c) He never gives one.
5. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
2. How did Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
3. What is Hazel's occupation?
4. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
5. What is Hettie?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)