|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sexton go when his mother sends him out?
(a) The school.
(b) A park.
(c) A store.
(d) The dump.
2. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) A life.
(c) A fortune.
(d) The world.
3. What is Xerxes?
(a) A strange drug.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A wiccan church.
(d) A production company.
4. What is wrong with Billy?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He is anemic.
(c) He has no hair.
(d) He is deaf.
5. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
(a) He has nothing better to do.
(b) He is falling in love with her.
(c) He thinks he found his calling.
(d) He is worried about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
2. What does Sexton get trapped under after he slips?
3. What is Billy's last name?
4. What is the name of Sexton's mother?
5. Where does Sexton live?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)