|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Theo die?
(a) His head is smashed on a wall.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He falls off a wall.
2. What does the person threatening Sexton NOT want to do?
(a) Miss her.
(b) Continue living.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) All of these.
3. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
(a) All of these.
(b) She wants to show him around.
(c) She is with him for the night.
(d) She doesn't want him to miss a good time.
4. What does Hettie use the bird for?
(a) To heal her wounds.
(b) To see into the future.
(c) To entertain a guest.
(d) To have a meal.
5. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
(a) It has been blocked from her all-seeing vision.
(b) She can't read modern languages.
(c) She can't remember where it is.
(d) Her brain has been addled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
2. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
3. Who is most worried about Theo when he is injured?
4. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
5. Who does Didi say she gets to see?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)