|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hettie use the bird for?
(a) To see into the future.
(b) To heal her wounds.
(c) To have a meal.
(d) To entertain a guest.
2. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
(a) She doesn't want him to miss a good time.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is with him for the night.
(d) She wants to show him around.
3. Where does Hettie live?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Where does Sexton go when his mother sends him out?
(a) The school.
(b) A park.
(c) A store.
(d) The dump.
5. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
(a) Her brain has been addled.
(b) She can't read modern languages.
(c) It has been blocked from her all-seeing vision.
(d) She can't remember where it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
2. What is wrong with Billy?
3. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
4. How does Sexton describe Theo?
5. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)