|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gets ripped when Sexton gets trapped under something?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His jeans.
(c) His bag.
(d) His shirt.
2. What is the Ankh?
(a) A talisman.
(b) A book.
(c) A symbol of life.
(d) A symbol of death.
3. How does Didi plan to travel after eating on the street with Sexton?
(a) By foot.
(b) A cab.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) On the subway.
4. What is The Undercut?
(a) A bar.
(b) A salon.
(c) A club.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
(a) Living in confusion.
(b) Lying to themselves.
(c) Having a strange sense of ideals.
(d) Not knowing where to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
2. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
3. How does Sexton describe Theo?
4. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
5. Why does Didi live alone?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)