|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Sexton to wish for death for the first time?
(a) His mother getting re-married.
(b) His sister dying.
(c) His dad leaving.
(d) His house burning down.
2. What does the person threatening Sexton tell Didi Sexton will be used as?
(a) A pawn in the game.
(b) A good cover.
(c) A bargaining chip.
(d) A road map.
3. What is the Ankh?
(a) A book.
(b) A talisman.
(c) A symbol of death.
(d) A symbol of life.
4. Who tells Sexton about why Didi lives alone?
(b) Mrs. Robbins.
5. What does Hettie use the bird for?
(a) To have a meal.
(b) To see into the future.
(c) To heal her wounds.
(d) To entertain a guest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Death become mortal?
2. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
3. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
4. Where does Didi get breakfast after being rescued?
5. Where does Hettie go when she leaves Didi's apartment?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)