|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person threatening Sexton say will be cut off first?
(a) His toes.
(b) His ears.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His nose.
2. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
(a) Having a strange sense of ideals.
(b) Not knowing where to go.
(c) Lying to themselves.
(d) Living in confusion.
3. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
4. How does Sexton feel when he is threatened?
5. Who explained death to Sexton when he was a child?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His nanny.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
2. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
3. How old does Didi tell Sexton she is?
4. What does the Eremite demand to know of Didi after she escaped?
5. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)