|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sexton live?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. What does Sexton slip on when his mother sends him out?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A puddle.
(c) Some plastic bags.
(d) Some garbage.
3. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
(a) The Undercut.
(c) The park.
(d) The subway.
4. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) A fortune.
(c) The world.
(d) A life.
5. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
(c) A cast.
(d) A mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical event does Hettie reminisce about in Didi's apartment?
2. Who did Sexton used to go to the park with?
3. Why does Didi live alone?
4. Who is Theo's death reported to?
5. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)