|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton beg of the Eremite?
(a) To be kind of Hettie.
(b) To return the Ankh.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) To not hurt his friend.
2. What does Didi say no human has?
(a) A true joy.
(b) A sense of direction.
(c) A reading on people.
(d) An honest heart.
3. How old does Didi tell Sexton she is?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 3 months.
4. Where does Didi get all her knowledge?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her tattoos.
(c) The Ankh.
(d) The book of life.
5. What is the Ankh?
(a) A book.
(b) A symbol of life.
(c) A symbol of death.
(d) A talisman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Didi plan to travel after eating on the street with Sexton?
2. What does Didi tell the person threatening Sexton to do?
3. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
4. What does the person threatening Sexton NOT want to do?
5. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)