|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Eremite's name?
(c) He never gives one.
2. What is Sexton's father's name?
3. What did Sexton once kill by accident?
(a) A goldfish.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
4. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
(a) Her side.
(b) The park.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) A cave.
5. What does Sexton say he wished he knew when he was a child?
(c) A different language.
(d) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Eremite say Death will never win?
2. What part of the vacant building are Didi and Sexton trapped in?
3. How does Sexton describe Foxglove's work?
4. What does Didi say has to be experienced in order for good to be understood?
5. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)