|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Didi take with her to look for something for Hettie?
(b) The Sandman.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Home redecorating and painting.
(b) Early Christmas shopping.
(c) Spring cleaning.
(d) Meal planning.
3. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
(a) The end of death.
(b) The unlocking of all knowledge.
(c) The meeting of pleasure and pain.
(d) The triumph of good over evil.
4. Where does Didi usually wear her Ankh?
(a) Around her neck.
(b) On her wrist.
(c) On her ankle.
(d) Around her waist.
5. What does Didi say when she returns from her mortal day?
(a) It was hard.
(b) It was hectic.
(c) It was all she hoped it would be.
(d) It was worth it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
2. What is Hettie?
3. Who do the girls bring to Hettie at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Didi live alone?
5. What amazes Sexton when he and Didi get to the Undercut?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)