|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sexton go when his mother sends him out?
(a) A park.
(b) A store.
(c) The school.
(d) The dump.
2. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 day.
3. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
4. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
(a) He promises her a good time.
(b) He promises to buy her a hotdog.
(c) He tells her she is beautiful.
(d) He gives her the secret password.
5. What does Sexton toss to Didi while looking for useful weapons against the Eremite?
(a) A hair pin.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A jumping rope.
(d) A nesting doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy's last name?
2. What does Sexton think about after his day with Didi?
3. What is the Eremite's name?
4. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
5. What part of the vacant building are Didi and Sexton trapped in?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)