|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Eremite take blood from?
(a) The ear.
(b) The cheek.
(c) The lip.
(d) The hand.
2. What kind of place does Didi live in?
(a) A palace.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A condo.
3. Where does Hettie wait for the girls at the beginning of the book?
(a) An alley.
(b) A park.
(c) A basement.
(d) A store.
4. What did Mrs. Robbins say Didi was born with?
(a) A blood disease.
(b) A heart defect.
(c) An addled mind.
(d) A brain tumor.
5. What is Hettie?
(a) A devil.
(b) An angel.
(c) A witch.
(d) A nymph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sexton toss to Didi while looking for useful weapons against the Eremite?
2. Where does Didi tell Sexton she enjoyed being with him?
3. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will predict the coming of?
4. What does Did offer to do for Sexton when they first meet?
5. Who is most worried about Theo when he is injured?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)