|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Foxglove make art about?
(a) Dreams she has had.
(b) People who have died.
(c) Her sexual experiences.
(d) Her memories.
2. Where does Didi get breakfast after being rescued?
(a) A diner.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A park vendor.
3. Why does Didi live alone?
(a) Her family died in an accident.
(b) Her family kicked her out of her house.
(c) She is living abroad.
(d) She ran away from her house.
4. Where does Sexton live?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Robbins's occupation?
2. What does the Eremite do when Sexton begs something of him?
3. What does Hettie look for in Didi's apartment?
4. What gets ripped when Sexton gets trapped under something?
5. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)