|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) A fortune.
(b) The world.
(c) A life.
2. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
(a) A cave.
(b) Her side.
(c) The park.
(d) Her apartment.
3. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
(a) She can't remember where it is.
(b) It has been blocked from her all-seeing vision.
(c) She can't read modern languages.
(d) Her brain has been addled.
4. What is Xerxes?
(a) A wiccan church.
(b) A production company.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A strange drug.
5. How did Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
(a) She snapper her fingers.
(b) She said a spell.
(c) She touched her nose.
(d) She snapped a twig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
2. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
4. What did Didi get great joy from while with Sexton?
5. What does Didi say no human has?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)