|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton suggest Didi do when she tells him how old she is?
(a) Stop lying.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Tell the woman downstairs.
(d) Go see a doctor.
2. What is Sexton writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) An essay.
(b) A short story.
(c) A note.
(d) A journal entry.
3. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) A fortune.
(b) The world.
(c) A life.
4. What is Sexton's last name?
5. How does Sexton describe Theo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi tell Sexton she really is?
2. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
3. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
4. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
5. Who owns the Ankh?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)