|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Billy?
(a) He has no hair.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is anemic.
2. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(b) A life.
(c) A fortune.
(d) The world.
3. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Meal planning.
(b) Early Christmas shopping.
(c) Home redecorating and painting.
(d) Spring cleaning.
4. How old is a Haruspex?
(a) 150 years.
(b) 250 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 100 years.
5. What is Xerxes?
(a) A strange drug.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A wiccan church.
(d) A production company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
2. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
3. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
5. Who does Didi take with her to look for something for Hettie?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)