|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy communicate?
(a) With hand movements.
(b) With grunts.
(c) All of these.
(d) With drawings.
2. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(b) She took a lot of pills.
(c) She shot herself.
(d) She jumped off a bridge.
3. How does Sexton know Hazel?
(a) She works at his school.
(b) She is a neighbor.
(c) She is his aunt.
(d) She worked with his mother.
4. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
(a) They give her strength.
(b) They give her a way to fit in.
(c) They give her something to live for.
(d) They fill her with hope.
5. What does Sexton say when he sees a picture of Didi's family?
(a) He is sorry for her loss.
(b) She doesn't fit there.
(c) They look nice.
(d) It seems so strange.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi say no human has?
2. What is The Undercut?
3. What gets ripped when Sexton gets trapped under something?
4. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
5. What does the person threatening Sexton want from Didi?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)