|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Death become mortal every now and again?
(a) To renew energy and strength.
(b) To better understand humans.
(c) To solve problems with mortality.
(d) To take a break.
2. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
(a) To college.
(b) To the city.
(c) To a psychiatric hospital.
(d) To her grandparents' house.
3. What does Sexton get trapped under after he slips?
(a) A statue.
(b) A refrigerator.
(c) A car.
(d) A pile of wood.
4. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Pleads for his life.
(b) Thinks about his suicide note.
(c) Talks to Didi.
(d) Reviews his day.
5. What is the name of Sexton's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
2. What is Hettie?
3. What does Sexton place in front of the door of the room he is trapped in?
4. What is Sexton's last name?
5. What does Did offer to do for Sexton when they first meet?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)