|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes with Hettie to rescue Didi?
(a) The Eremite.
(b) The Sandman.
(c) Mrs. Robbins.
2. Why does Death become mortal every now and again?
(a) To solve problems with mortality.
(b) To better understand humans.
(c) To take a break.
(d) To renew energy and strength.
3. What does Sexton toss to Didi while looking for useful weapons against the Eremite?
(a) A hair pin.
(b) A nesting doll.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A jumping rope.
4. What do people call Hettie?
(a) Sly Hettie.
(b) Mad Hettie.
(c) Sweet Hettie.
(d) Old Hettie.
5. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He laughs at him.
(b) He gets excited to see Didi.
(c) He does not respect his omen.
(d) He has a strange aura.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Didi disappear from Sexton's view?
2. What does Didi have trouble with when locked in the building with Sexton?
3. How did Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
4. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)