|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Didi live alone?
(a) She ran away from her house.
(b) Her family kicked her out of her house.
(c) She is living abroad.
(d) Her family died in an accident.
2. What is Hettie's partner in rescuing Didi most shocked about?
(a) The dead body.
(b) The broken glass.
(c) Didi's confusion.
(d) The bloody wall.
3. What historical event does Hettie reminisce about in Didi's apartment?
(a) The Cuban Missile Crisis.
(b) The French Revolution.
(c) The Battle of the Bulge.
(d) The Boston Tea Party.
4. What does Didi say everyone does after she eats her breakfast?
5. Where does Didi get all her knowledge?
(a) Her tattoos.
(b) The Ankh.
(c) The book of life.
(d) Her brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
2. What is Mrs. Robbins first name?
3. What does the Eremite say is the cost of a life?
4. What is a Haruspex?
5. What is wrong with Billy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)