|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton tell Didi he thinks about her after they leave her apartment?
(a) He is afraid of her.
(b) He is falling in love with her.
(c) He is intrigued by her.
(d) He does not like her.
2. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
3. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
4. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
(b) His spit.
(c) His blood.
(d) Holy water.
5. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
(a) A tiny dog.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A small child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Undercut?
2. What is Sexton's last name?
3. What does Didi tell Sexton she really is?
4. How does Sexton describe his life at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Sexton feel when he is threatened?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)