|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Billy?
(a) He has no hair.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is anemic.
(d) He is deaf.
2. What does Didi say when she returns from her mortal day?
(a) It was hard.
(b) It was hectic.
(c) It was all she hoped it would be.
(d) It was worth it.
3. Where does Didi tell Sexton she enjoyed being with him?
(a) The basement.
(b) The elevator.
(c) The fountain.
(d) The street vendor.
4. What does Sexton do for the first time since the beginning of the book after eating his breakfast?
(a) Hugs someone.
(c) Thanks someone.
(d) Feels happy.
5. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He has a strange aura.
(b) He does not respect his omen.
(c) He gets excited to see Didi.
(d) He laughs at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Robbins's occupation?
2. What does Hettie use the bird for?
3. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will predict the coming of?
4. What does Didi have trouble with when locked in the building with Sexton?
5. What does Did offer to do for Sexton when they first meet?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)