|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Sexton threatened when he left Didi's place?
(a) He came from Didi's house.
(b) He has Didi's scent on him.
(c) He looks like someone about to meet death.
(d) He seems threatening.
2. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
(a) He is worried about her.
(b) He thinks he found his calling.
(c) He has nothing better to do.
(d) He is falling in love with her.
3. What is a Haruspex?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A witch.
(c) A magician.
(d) A troll.
4. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
(a) What makes hotdogs so good.
(b) How Hettie found her.
(c) Why Sexton has come along.
(d) Where she should go.
5. What does Didi wonder while Sexton looks for useful weapons against the Eremite?
(a) If there is any point.
(b) Where she is.
(c) Where her brother is.
(d) How much longer she has.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
2. What does Sexton place in front of the door of the room he is trapped in?
3. How old is a Haruspex?
4. Who does Didi take with her to look for something for Hettie?
5. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)