|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
2. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
(a) The triumph of good over evil.
(b) The unlocking of all knowledge.
(c) The end of death.
(d) The meeting of pleasure and pain.
3. How long does Death remain a mortal when she transforms?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 10 hours.
4. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
(d) Dry up.
5. Where is the Eremite thrown out of?
(a) A diner.
(b) A bus depot.
(c) A library.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sexton go when his mother sends him out?
2. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
3. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
4. What is wrong with the Eremite?
5. What does the Eremite do when Sexton begs something of him?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)