|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
(a) She can't remember where it is.
(b) Her brain has been addled.
(c) It has been blocked from her all-seeing vision.
(d) She can't read modern languages.
2. What does Didi talk about after Sexton tells her what he thinks about her?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Hot dogs.
(c) His past.
3. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
(a) Sexton's destiny.
(b) The future fate.
(c) Hettie's heart.
(d) Her purpose.
4. What part of the vacant building are Didi and Sexton trapped in?
(a) The basement.
(b) The storage room.
(c) The fifth floor.
(d) The attic.
5. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is lame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
2. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
3. What does Sexton suggest Didi do when she tells him how old she is?
4. What does the Eremite demand to know of Didi after she escaped?
5. What does Sexton give to Billy before returning home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)