|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton say he thinks Didi really is after hearing what she thinks she is?
(a) An Actor.
2. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A beaker.
(b) A locket.
(c) A cup.
(d) A phial.
3. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 day.
4. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
5. What does the person threatening Sexton say will be cut off first?
(a) His nose.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His toes.
(d) His ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Didi usually wear her Ankh?
2. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
3. Why does Death become mortal every now and again?
4. What is Sexton writing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)