|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Eremite do when Sexton begs something of him?
2. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
3. Where does Billy spend most of his time?
(a) On the porch.
(b) In the hall.
(c) In his room.
(d) On the steps.
4. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A locket.
(b) A phial.
(c) A beaker.
(d) A cup.
5. What kind of place does Didi live in?
(a) A condo.
(b) A palace.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the Ankh?
2. What does Sexton say he always wanted to fix when he was a child?
3. What does Sexton beg of the Eremite?
4. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
5. What does Sexton tell Didi he thinks about her after they leave her apartment?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)