|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Xerxes?
(a) A strange drug.
(b) A production company.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A wiccan church.
2. What does Sexton say he wished he knew when he was a child?
(b) A different language.
(d) The future.
3. What does Sexton beg of the Eremite?
(a) To be kind of Hettie.
(b) To return the Ankh.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) To not hurt his friend.
4. Why does Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
(a) They threatened her.
(b) They said something rude to her.
(c) They brought her the wrong bird.
(d) They saw her signal.
5. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
(a) His life.
(c) His father.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person threatening Sexton tell Didi Sexton will be used as?
2. What does Hettie look for in Didi's apartment?
3. Why does Sexton say he is staying with Didi after she has breakfast?
4. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
5. How old does Didi tell Sexton she is?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)