|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the Ankh?
(b) The Eremite.
(d) Mad Hettie.
2. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
(a) His life.
(b) A dream.
(d) His father.
3. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
(a) A heart beating.
(b) A secret chant.
(c) A moan.
(d) A death rattle.
4. What gets ripped when Sexton gets trapped under something?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His bag.
(d) His jeans.
5. Who does Sexton tell about his day with Didi?
(d) Mrs. Robbins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Robbins first name?
2. How does Sexton describe his life at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Didi plan to travel after eating on the street with Sexton?
4. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
5. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)