|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sexton's mother send him out?
(a) She is cleaning.
(b) He is making her sad.
(c) He is running late.
(d) She needs something from the store.
2. How does Sexton say he escaped the vacant building?
(a) He walked out.
(b) He outsmarted the Eremite.
(c) He penetrated the forcefield.
(d) He prayed for guidance.
3. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
4. How did Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
(a) She touched her nose.
(b) She snapper her fingers.
(c) She snapped a twig.
(d) She said a spell.
5. What does Didi say everyone does after she eats her breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theo's death reported from?
2. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
3. What does Didi have trouble with when locked in the building with Sexton?
4. What does Sexton tell Didi he thinks about her after they leave her apartment?
5. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)