|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person threatening Sexton tell Didi Sexton will be used as?
(a) A road map.
(b) A bargaining chip.
(c) A good cover.
(d) A pawn in the game.
2. What does Hettie look for in Didi's apartment?
3. Where does Sexton go when his mother sends him out?
(a) A store.
(b) The school.
(c) The dump.
(d) A park.
4. Who owns the Ankh?
(b) The Eremite.
(c) Mad Hettie.
5. What does Sexton say is the Eremite's biggest weakness?
(a) His preoccupation.
(b) His anger.
(c) His age.
(d) His blindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theo's death reported from?
2. Why was Sexton threatened when he left Didi's place?
3. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
4. Who did Sexton used to go to the park with?
5. What is Xerxes?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)