1. In what point of view is the novel written?
Third person omniscient.
2. Who is Linnet Ridgeway?
A wealthy American.
3. What has Linnet Ridgeway recently purchased that has caused a great deal of gossip?
4. What does Linnet Ridgeway hire Simon Doyle to do?
5. Who overhears Jackie de Bellefort and Simon Doyle talking in a restaurant in chapter 1?
6. Who appears to be following Simon and Linnet Doyle in chapter 2?
Jackie de Bellefort.
7. Where does Hercule Poirot stay in chapter 3?
8. What does Mrs. Otterbourne insist on giving Poirot in chapter 3?
One of her novels.
This section contains 5,449 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)