|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose gun was found in the river by ship's personnel in chapter 16?
(a) Mr. Pennington's.
(b) Mr. Ferguson's.
(c) Mr. Richetti's.
2. In chapter 25, who takes charge over Miss Otterbourne?
(a) Miss van Schuyler.
(b) Miss Bowers.
(c) Mrs. Allerton.
(d) Cornelia Robson.
3. In chapter 22, in whose cabin do Race and Poirot find a gun?
4. In chapter 29, who does Poirot suggest killed Linnet Doyle?
(a) Simon Doyle.
(b) Cornelia Robson.
(c) Mr. Pennington.
(d) Jackie de Bellefort.
5. Who does Jackie claim to admire in chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 25, what does Mr. Ferguson claim is wrong about the education Cornelia claims to be recieving?
2. In chapter 29, who does Poirot suggest was drugged the night Linnet was murdered?
3. How do the vacationers headed to the Second Cataract travel to meet their cruise ship?
4. In chapter 28, who assures Cornelia that everything outside of the actual evidence against the killer is being concealed?
5. Where did Colonel Race learn that his agitator would be on the cruise ship?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)