|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what basic instinct does Mrs. Otterbourne attribute to most murders?
(a) The mothering instinct.
(b) The sexual instinct.
(c) The class instinct.
(d) The primitive instincts.
2. Who do Race and Poirot agree in chapter 15 they do not trust?
(a) Linnet's maid.
(b) Cornelia Robson.
(c) Simon Doyle.
(d) Rosalie Otterbourne.
3. In chapter 22, in whose cabin do Race and Poirot find a gun?
4. In chapter 21, who are Race and Poirot told took the pearls from Linnet Doyle's room?
(a) Mrs. Otterbourne.
(b) Miss van Schuyler.
(c) Mr. Tim Allerton.
(d) Cornelia Robson.
5. What does Linnet Ridgeway hire Simon Doyle to do?
(b) Personal attorney.
(c) Estate manager.
(d) Personal butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what point of view is the novel written?
2. Who does Poirot say in chapter 7 governs the affairs of life and death?
3. In chapter 24, who bursts into Dr. Bessner's cabin and claims to know who the killer is?
4. Why does Jackie pull a gun on Simon Doyle in chapter 12?
5. Why does Mrs. Allerton say she thought her son would enjoy sharing a table with Hercule Poirot aboard the cruise ship?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)