|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, where were the pearls discovered the morning after Linnet's murder?
(a) In the salon.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In Cornelia's cabin.
(d) In MIss van Schuyler's cabin.
2. What does Jackie claim to see while she is talking to Poirot in chapter 5?
(a) Simon Doyle watching them.
(b) Tim Allerton watching them.
(c) A stranger watching them and listening to their conversation.
(d) Linnet Doyle watching them.
3. What reason does Miss van Schuyler give for her family never becoming friendly with Linnet Ridgeway's family?
(a) The Ridgeways were uncouth.
(b) The Ridgeways were rude and unfriendly.
(c) The Ridgeways were nobodies outside of their wealth.
(d) The Ridgeways were new money.
4. Where does Mr. Pennington say in chapter 18 that Linnet was raised?
5. Where does Mrs. Allerton claim she learned about Jackie's innocence in the murder of Linnet Doyle in chapter 15?
(a) Jackie de Bellefort.
(b) Miss van Schuyler.
(c) Cornelia Robson.
(d) Rosalie Otterbourne.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, where does Poirot think the killer might have placed the murder weapon?
2. Why does Linnet Doyle change seats at dinner in chapter 3?
3. In chapter 22, what do Race and Poirot find in Mr. Fanthrop's cabin?
4. In chapter 17, Rosalie Otterbourne outright denies accusations that she was threw something overboard the night before. Who made this accusation?
5. In chapter 22, what does Poirot find interesting in Linnet Doyle's cabin?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)