|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who compliments Linnet Doyle in chapter 9 for her behavior while signing documents for Mr.Pennington?
(a) Mr. Fanthrop.
(b) Mr. Allerton.
(c) Mrs. Otterbourne.
(d) Miss van Schuyler.
2. In chapter 17, who claims that he heard a sound like a champagne cork popping, the possible sound of Jackie's shot in the salon?
(a) Mr. Allerton.
(b) Mr. Ferguson.
(c) Mr. Richetti.
(d) Mr. Fanthrop.
3. In chapter 22, what does Poirot find unusual about Mr. Tim Allerton's belongings?
(a) He posseses a large rosary.
(b) He posseses a great many magazines.
(c) He has no correspondence at all.
(d) He has no books.
4. In chapter 25, how does Poirot suggest the killer got away so quickly after the third shooting?
(a) He or she hid in a nearby service room.
(b) He or she slipped into a nearby cabin.
(c) He or she pretended to be part of the curious crowd that gathered.
(d) He or she jumped over the railing to the deck below.
5. In chapter 18, how many of the passengers are Poirot and Race able to rule out in the murder of Linnet Doyle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 25, why does Mr. Ferguson claim he would like to marry Cornelia Robson?
2. Where does Mr. Richetti insist on going alone in chapter 11?
3. What is Poirot doing when approached by another vacationer in chapter 4?
4. In chapter 24, what danger does Miss Bowers suggest Simon Doyle faces if he does not reach a hospital soon?
5. What does Poirot encourage Jackie to do in chapter 5?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)