|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, what do Poirot and Race discover their visitor has brought to them?
(a) A perfect match to the murder weapon.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) Miss van Schuyler's missing stole.
(d) The pearl necklace.
2. What do many of the vacationers notice about Rosalie Otterbourne's behavior early in the novel?
(a) She is very unhappy.
(b) She is overly joyous.
(c) She is cruel.
(d) She is a simpleton.
3. Whom does Cornelia get to stay with Jackie in chapter 12 after the shooting?
(a) Mrs. Allerton.
(c) Miss van Schuyler.
(d) Miss Bowers.
4. What does Poirot always drink at dinner that is distinct because he is the only one who drinks it at his table?
5. How do many of the other vacationers appear to know Hercule Poirot?
(a) He is a famous entertainer.
(b) He is a well-known detective.
(c) He is a wealthy man who often travels in such circles.
(d) He is a well-known novelist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, to whom does Poirot whisper before he leaves the dining room?
2. How does Mr. Pennington say he missed a letter informing him of Linnet's marriage?
3. Where does Race hypothesize the murderer got the gun to kill Linnet Doyle?
4. What threat does Linnet Doyle claim has been made against her?
5. Who is coming off the ship in chapter 10 as Simon escorts his wife back on board?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)