|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Poirot refuse to accept a paying customer in chapter 4?
(a) He is on vacation.
(b) He dislikes the prospective customer.
(c) He is outside his jurisdiction.
(d) He is unqualified for the job.
2. In chapter 21, who do Poirot and Race claim they would like to interview next?
(b) Tim Allerton.
3. Why does Linnet Doyle change seats at dinner in chapter 3?
(a) To sit closer to her husband.
(b) To sit further from her husband.
(c) To avoid Jackie de Bellefort.
(d) To avoid Rosalie Otterbourne.
4. Why does Cornelia think Rosalie is so reserved?
(a) She is unkind by nature.
(b) She is stressed by her mother's eccentricity.
(c) She is English.
(d) She is heartbroken.
5. What reason does Simon suggest Jackie thinks he married Linnet?
(a) For her beauty.
(b) For her business contacts.
(c) For her money.
(d) For her social standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 21, what ailment does Miss Bower's claim Miss van Schuyler suffers from?
2. In chapter 20, who are Race and Poirot told wants to speak with them?
3. What is bigamy?
4. What word does Poirot ask to have defined in chapter 11?
5. In chapter 18, Mr. Pennington suggests who might be the murderer?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)