|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, with whom does Cornelia tour the sights?
(b) Mr. Allerton.
(c) Mr. Ferguson.
(d) Dr. Bessner.
2. In chapter 5, where does Poirot tell Jackie he has seen her previously?
(a) At Linnet Doyle's wedding.
(b) On a flight from England to Egypt.
(c) In a hotel in London.
(d) In a restaurant called Chez Ma Tante.
3. Who does Poirot say in chapter 7 governs the affairs of life and death?
(a) The police.
4. Where does Hercule Poirot stay in chapter 3?
(a) Cataract Hotel.
(b) Club Med.
(c) The Karnak.
(d) Holiday Inn.
5. What does Poirot always drink at dinner that is distinct because he is the only one who drinks it at his table?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Poirot tour Ez-Zebua in chapter 9?
2. What does Jackie de Bellefort say to Poirot in chapter 11 after watching Simon and Linnet together?
3. In chapter 10, what objects do most of the passengers leave their cruise ship to tour?
4. In chapter 13, how bad does Dr. Bessner say Simon Doyle's gunshot wound is?
5. What threat does Linnet Doyle claim has been made against her?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)