|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot learn in chapter 13 found the body of Linnet Doyle?
(b) The ship's manager.
(c) Her maid.
2. What item does Mrs. Otterbourne often wear that many passengers note throughout the novel, including in chapter 7?
(a) A veiled hat.
(b) A turban.
(c) A velvet stole.
(d) A sarong.
3. Where is Cornelia from?
4. For what reason does Mr. Fanthrop suggest in chapter 13 that no one heard the shot in the salon that Jackie fired at Simon Doyle?
(a) There was loud music playing.
(b) There was no noise to hear. The gun had a silencer.
(c) Everyone was at the other end of the boat for a party.
(d) The windows were closed and the gun is small.
5. Why does Simon Doyle ask to speak with Poirot in chapter 6?
(a) To discuss the upcoming cruise on the Nile.
(b) To ask about Poirot's dealings with Jackie.
(c) To ask a favor for Linnet.
(d) To ask for advice on a gift for Linnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Simon suggest Jackie thinks he married Linnet?
2. Where does Mr. Richetti insist on going alone in chapter 11?
3. What do Poirot and Mrs. Allerton think of Mr. Fanthrop in chapter 7?
4. What is Mr. Richetti's profession?
5. Who informs Poirot in chapter 13 of Linnet Doyle's death?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)