|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what point of view is the novel written?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Second person.
2. What does Poirot always drink at dinner that is distinct because he is the only one who drinks it at his table?
3. What is Poirot doing when approached by another vacationer in chapter 4?
(a) Listening to music.
4. What does Jackie claim to see while she is talking to Poirot in chapter 5?
(a) A stranger watching them and listening to their conversation.
(b) Simon Doyle watching them.
(c) Linnet Doyle watching them.
(d) Tim Allerton watching them.
5. In chapter 10, with whom does Cornelia tour the sights?
(b) Mr. Allerton.
(c) Dr. Bessner.
(d) Mr. Ferguson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mood does Poirot note in chapter 10 Linnet Doyle has adopted?
2. What does Jackie de Bellefort say to Poirot in chapter 11 after watching Simon and Linnet together?
3. In chapter 7, what cousin of the Allerton's does Poirot learn is also a friend of Linnet Doyle's?
4. Where does Poirot decide to spend the final two hours before lunch in chapter 7?
5. What word does Poirot ask to have defined in chapter 11?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)