|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Poirot decide to spend the final two hours before lunch in chapter 7?
(a) Elephantine Island.
(b) The hotel bar.
2. How do many of the other vacationers appear to know Hercule Poirot?
(a) He is a famous entertainer.
(b) He is a well-known detective.
(c) He is a wealthy man who often travels in such circles.
(d) He is a well-known novelist.
3. Who appears to be following Simon and Linnet Doyle in chapter 2?
(a) Tim Allerton.
(b) Hercule Poirot.
(c) Jackie de Bellefort.
(d) Rosalie Otterbourne.
4. What is Mr. Richetti's profession?
5. Who does Linnet Doyle claim has been following her while on her honeymoon?
(a) Jackie de Bellefort.
(b) Rosalie Otterbourne.
(c) Mr. Pennington.
(d) Tim Allerton.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what astronomical body does Jackie compare Linnet?
2. Who does Poirot say in chapter 7 governs the affairs of life and death?
3. Why does Linnet Doyle change seats at dinner in chapter 3?
4. What about Mrs. Otterbourne seems to embarrass her daughter, Rosalie, in chapter 3?
5. What do Poirot and Mrs. Allerton think of Mr. Fanthrop in chapter 7?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)