|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say when Poirot asks if he believes Jackie capable of murder?
(b) Yes, but not with something as violent as a gun.
(d) In the right circumstances.
2. What is the Karnak?
(a) The cruise ship.
(b) A tour line.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A city on the Nile.
3. In chapter 20, what do Poirot and Race discover their visitor has brought to them?
(a) The murder weapon.
(b) A perfect match to the murder weapon.
(c) The pearl necklace.
(d) Miss van Schuyler's missing stole.
4. In chapter 21, what ailment does Miss Bower's claim Miss van Schuyler suffers from?
(a) Heart palpatations.
(c) Memory loss.
5. Why does Simon Doyle ask to speak with Poirot in chapter 6?
(a) To discuss the upcoming cruise on the Nile.
(b) To ask a favor for Linnet.
(c) To ask for advice on a gift for Linnet.
(d) To ask about Poirot's dealings with Jackie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Allerton claim she learned about Jackie's innocence in the murder of Linnet Doyle in chapter 15?
2. In chapter 21, who are Race and Poirot told took the pearls from Linnet Doyle's room?
3. How was Linnet Doyle killed?
4. Where did Colonel Race learn that his agitator would be on the cruise ship?
5. Why does Mrs. Allerton say she thought her son would enjoy sharing a table with Hercule Poirot aboard the cruise ship?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)