|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jackie claim Simon fell in love with Linnet?
(a) She is glamorous.
(b) She is wealthy.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She is charming.
2. Where does Mr. Richetti insist on going alone in chapter 11?
(c) Wadi Halfa.
3. How does Linnet mistake a telegram meant for Mr. Richetti as her own in chapter 11?
(a) It was waiting in her room.
(b) A steward gave it to her.
(c) She just assumed she was the only one who would recieve telegrams.
(d) She sees the R of his name and thinks it is for Ridgeway.
4. In chapter 18, does Mr. Pennington know who might have a grudge against Linnet on the ship?
(a) Yes, Mr. Ferguson.
(c) No, but he knows Windlesham is still angry with her.
(d) Yes, Mr. Fanthrop.
5. What does Jackie claim to see while she is talking to Poirot in chapter 5?
(a) A stranger watching them and listening to their conversation.
(b) Linnet Doyle watching them.
(c) Simon Doyle watching them.
(d) Tim Allerton watching them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Race and Poirot agree in chapter 15 they do not trust?
2. What do Poirot and Mrs. Allerton think of Mr. Fanthrop in chapter 7?
3. Why does Poirot say he cannot stop Jackie from her plan to seek revenge against Linnet and Simon Doyle?
4. In chapter 7, who does Poirot overhear saying that they must go through with it now?
5. Where does Mr. Pennington say in chapter 18 that Linnet was raised?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)