|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot overhear talking to one another at the end of chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Fanthrop and Cornelia.
(b) Mr. Fanthrop and Rosalie Otterbourne.
(c) Tim Allerton and Rosalie Otterbourne.
(d) Tim Allerton and Cornelia.
2. What did Miss van Schuyler lose in chapter 12 that becomes an issue in chapter 16?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A fur hat.
(c) A fur stole.
(d) A fur scarf.
3. Who does Miss van Schuyler blame for her late bedtime the night of the murder?
(a) Miss Bowers.
4. What reason does Miss van Schuyler give for her family never becoming friendly with Linnet Ridgeway's family?
(a) The Ridgeways were new money.
(b) The Ridgeways were uncouth.
(c) The Ridgeways were rude and unfriendly.
(d) The Ridgeways were nobodies outside of their wealth.
5. Where is Cornelia from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 24, why do Poirot and Race go to speak to Simon Doyle?
2. In chapter 24, where was Jackie when the most recent shooting took place?
3. In chapter 24, who bursts into Dr. Bessner's cabin and claims to know who the killer is?
4. In chapter 24, what danger does Miss Bowers suggest Simon Doyle faces if he does not reach a hospital soon?
5. Whose gun was found in the river by ship's personnel in chapter 16?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)