|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot overhear talking to one another at the end of chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Fanthrop and Rosalie Otterbourne.
(b) Tim Allerton and Rosalie Otterbourne.
(c) Tim Allerton and Cornelia.
(d) Mr. Fanthrop and Cornelia.
2. Who compliments Linnet Doyle in chapter 9 for her behavior while signing documents for Mr.Pennington?
(a) Mrs. Otterbourne.
(b) Miss van Schuyler.
(c) Mr. Fanthrop.
(d) Mr. Allerton.
3. What reason does Miss van Schuyler give for her family never becoming friendly with Linnet Ridgeway's family?
(a) The Ridgeways were uncouth.
(b) The Ridgeways were nobodies outside of their wealth.
(c) The Ridgeways were new money.
(d) The Ridgeways were rude and unfriendly.
4. In chapter 24, where was Jackie when the most recent shooting took place?
(a) Her cabin.
(b) Sitting in the salon.
(c) On the deck.
(d) Walking with Mr. Allerton.
5. In chapter 24, who becomes openly upset about Simon Doyle's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 24, what danger does Miss Bowers suggest Simon Doyle faces if he does not reach a hospital soon?
2. In chapter 24, why do Poirot and Race go to speak to Simon Doyle?
3. In chapter 24, who bursts into Dr. Bessner's cabin and claims to know who the killer is?
4. Why does Cornelia think Rosalie is so reserved?
5. Where is Cornelia from?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)