|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: An Experimetal Man, Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checks the keys in the safe with Angela on the morning of Dr. Lorrimer's death?
(b) She does the check by herself.
2. About what does Stella say life isn't convenient?
(a) A cousin dying so that Stella might receive an inheritance.
(b) That the rain and fog will quit before a party Stella and Angela are planning.
(c) That the rain will come right after planting the flower garden.
(d) That the bus pulls up a moment after the two arrive at the bus stop.
3. What does Middlemass fail to tell Dalgliesh?
(a) About the fact that Dr. Lorrimer fell apart on the stand in the last trial.
(b) That Dr. Lorrimer was hostile to Easterbrook.
(c) That Middlemass had fought with Dr. Lorrimer on other occasions.
(d) About the phone call from Susan Bradley.
4. Who is a cousin to Dr. Lorrimer?
(a) Dr. Kerrison.
5. What does Dalgliesh figure about the window above the bathrooms?
(a) Dalgliesh does not notice the window.
(b) That the window is painted shut and inoperable.
(c) That no one could conceivably make it to the ground that way.
(d) That a slender person could conceivably make it to the ground that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Susan Bradley call Middlemass?
2. What have the returned lab tests on the case shown?
3. What is Dalgliesh trying to accurately understand?
4. To what does Director Howarth think back?
5. About what does Dalgliesh question Dr. Kerrison?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)