|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1903, Artemio is:
2. What happens just after Bernal and the Yaqui are executed?
(a) Carranza's forces attack
(b) Cruz knifes Zagal
(c) Zagal surrenders to Cruz
(d) Cruz is returned to his cell
3. What name does Artemio keep thinking of?
4. The boy is asked if he can:
(a) make canoes
(b) servbe in the military
(c) work in the fields
(d) make adobe bricks
5. Lorenzo tells Lola about:
(d) the United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Laura decides that she:
2. Catalina lives in:
3. They move through the streets after the bombing and meet:
4. The new master is:
5. While at the party, Artemio looks over his:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Catalina want?
2. What happened to Isabel?
3. Why do they ask Cruz if he can make canoes?
4. What does Artemio think about his will?
5. What is Artemio thinking at the end of the chapter?
6. When Zagal and his troops arrive at Perales, what does Zagal say to Cruz?
7. What happens in the mountains?
8. What is the cause that Lorenzo left to fight in?
9. Miguel and Lorenzo meet Lola, Maria and Nuri in the streets and the group joins forces. What are their plans?
10. What is learned in the chapter about Ctalina and Artemio?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)