|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 1889: April 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Gamaliel shares with Artemio his list of:
(b) subversive peasants
(d) subversive guards
2. Who is present at the party?
3. When the ballroom clock struck three times, Artemio:
(a) ended the party
(b) excused himself and went to bed
(c) walked over to Lilia
(d) did nothing
4. What does Lilia want the man to buy her?
(b) a new car
(c) the Mexico City newspapers
(d) a diamond ring
5. What doesn't Cruz include in his assets:
(b) real-estate holdings
(d) race horses
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Gamaliel tells his daughter to:
2. Who is not assigned to travel to the North?
3. At this time Artemio Cruz is a:
4. Artemio describes his wife and daughter as:
5. Who does Artemio feel dies with him?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)