|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 1924: June 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cruz ask Padilla for?
(a) a glass of water
(b) a rosary
(c) the newspaper
(d) a tape recorder
2. Mr. Cruz asks:
(a) to be left alone
(b) that they open the window
(c) for pain killer
(d) for a glass of water
3. Who is Artemio referring to when he mentions incense?
(a) his wife
(b) the priest
(c) his daughter
(d) the doctor
4. What doesn't Cruz include in his assets:
(a) real-estate holdings
(d) race horses
5. Don Gamaliel owned land in:
(b) the valley of the Puebla
(c) Mexico City
Short Answer Questions
1. Catalina and Don Gamaliel had agreed that:
2. What does the dress store clerk think about the women models in the store?
3. Artemio tells Catalina that he:
4. At lunch, the two women try to pronounce the name of:
5. Catalina accuses Artemio of:
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)