|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, 1941: July 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cruz ask Padilla for?
(a) a glass of water
(b) a tape recorder
(c) a rosary
(d) the newspaper
2. Fuentes' style in the Prologue is to:
(a) use the present tense only
(b) mix the preasent and future tense
(c) mix the past and future terms
(d) use the past tense only
3. What does Cruz feel about the affection of Catalina?
(a) it is useless
(b) he wants to express his affection for her
(c) he wants her to love him
(d) he appreciates it
4. The secretary of the Mexican businessman is:
5. While walking to the restaurant, Padilla tells the man that he:
(a) is quitting
(b) wants to attend school
(c) is getting married
(d) wrote his thesis on Marxism
Short Answer Questions
1. Artemio describes his wife and daughter as:
2. The two ladies are:
3. Artemio feels that Catalina should:
4. Who does Mr. Cruz ask to see:
5. What does the dress store clerk think about the women models in the store?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)