|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 1955: December 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter, Cruz, a captain in Carranza's army, is:
(a) on leave in Mexico City
(b) Sitting in a small town bar
(c) tracking Villa's troops
(d) riding with Zapata
2. How much does the man want for securing the concession?
(a) one million pesos
(b) $1 million
(c) $2 million
3. When the priest comes to Cruz, he says that he:
(a) is in a lot of pain
(b) is dying
(c) has survived
(d) wants to make his last confession
4. What does Artemio say to Don Gamaliel about the political and social situation:
(a) he will lose his estates
(b) they can't stop the course of events
(c) troops will protect his estate
(d) the peasants will be crushed
5. While at the house of Bernal, Artemio meets:
Short Answer Questions
1. Cruz challenges Zagal to:
2. What did Artemio do to Lorenzo?
3. Dividing up Don Pizarro's land will:
4. Gonzalo Bernal and Artemio discuss:
5. What two names are mentioned in the conversations of the various guests?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)