|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 1913: December 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gonzalo's death:
(a) Don Gamaliel and Catalina grew closer together
(b) Don Gamaliel began to drink
(c) Catalina began to run around with different men
(d) Catalina was distanced from her father
2. At the meeting, the Americans discuss:
(b) highway building
3. Who was the cell mate of Gonzalo?
(a) Pancho Villa
(c) Artemio Cruz
4. Artemio visits the Bernal house because:
(a) he wants to work for the Mexican Revolution
(b) he needs a job
(c) Gonzalo asked him to
(d) he wants to meet Catalina
5. What do Padilla and Artemio work on at the hospital?
(a) Artemio's will
(b) the sulphur dome project
(c) the newspaper
(d) a new investment
Short Answer Questions
1. After shopping for a while, the two ladies stop:
2. The novel opens with:
3. What does Cruz ask Padilla for?
4. Don Gamaliel's debtors:
5. After leaving the dress shop, the women purchase:
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)