|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 1915: October 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artemio thinks of his condition as:
(a) a stroke
(b) a heart attack
(c) food poisoning
(d) bad circulation
2. How much does the man want for securing the concession?
(a) $2 million
(c) one million pesos
(d) $1 million
3. Gonzalo Bernal is:
(a) a soldier
(b) an army officer
(c) an assassin
(d) a lawyer and envoy of carranza
4. What didn't Cruz notice that morning when he dressed?
(a) his gun was missing
(b) a stain on his shirt
(c) a note on his dresser
(d) his wallet was missing
5. While the women are walking they:
(a) get lost
(b) are mugged
(c) walk into a dog fight
(d) become dizzy and faint
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cruz feel about the affection of Catalina?
2. How many children do Artemio and Catalina have?
3. How old is Cruz at the time of this incident?
4. All the profits from the cedar and mahogany forests would go to the:
5. While walking to the restaurant, Padilla tells the man that he:
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)