|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Chen to introduce them for Party membership?
2. What does the message left of Chen in Chapter 28 summon him to do?
3. In Chapter 32, Chen is supplied with a receipt for Wu's __________.
4. What did the second woman Yu interviews in Chapter 25 hope Wu would do to his wife?
5. Chen is also given a tape in Chapter 32; what is on that tape?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the motives of any two of the following characters:
• Old Hunter
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Wu's former lovers, their relationships with Wu, and what they had to say about him.
Essay Topic 3
Chen and Yu are both very dedicated to solving the crime of Gun's death; however, they go about it in different ways. Compare and contrast Chen and Yu's approach to the case, investigation methods, and willingness to 'break the rules'.
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)