Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Chen to introduce them for Party membership?
2. What does the message left of Chen in Chapter 28 summon him to do?
3. In Chapter 32, Chen is supplied with a receipt for Wu's __________.
4. What did the second woman Yu interviews in Chapter 25 hope Wu would do to his wife?
5. Chen is also given a tape in Chapter 32; what is on that tape?
Essay Topic 1
Even the heroes of a story are usually not perfect; they have character flaws. Determine who is the protagonist of "Death of a Red Heroine" and address each of his or her character flaws. When do these characters flaws become apparent, and how do they affect the hero?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Wu's former lovers, their relationships with Wu, and what they had to say about him.
Essay Topic 3
Many characters help Chen in his investigation, and without their help, he likely would never have been able to solve the crime. Which three characters do you feel were most instrumental in assisting Chen in solving the mystery of Guan's murder?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)