|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Minster Wen Jiezi?
2. What has Old Hunter discovered in Chapter 26, related to the case?
3. What does Guo Qiang say or do to Chen?
4. Who takes Chen to take a few days off in Chapter 33?
5. Where do Chen and Xie talk about the case?
Essay Topic 1
Loss is a prominent theme in "Death of a Red Heroine". Discuss the personal and professional losses of at least two characters.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Wu's former lovers, their relationships with Wu, and what they had to say about him.
Essay Topic 3
Define 'villian' and determine who is the villain of "Death of a Red Heroine". What characteristics of this character earn him or her the title of 'villain'?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)