Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Chen to introduce them for Party membership?
2. What does the message left of Chen in Chapter 28 summon him to do?
3. In Chapter 32, Chen is supplied with a receipt for Wu's __________.
4. What did the second woman Yu interviews in Chapter 25 hope Wu would do to his wife?
5. Chen is also given a tape in Chapter 32; what is on that tape?
Many characters help Chen in his investigation, and without their help, he likely would never have been able to solve the crime. Which three characters do you feel were most instrumental in assisting Chen in solving the mystery of Guan's murder?
Setting is a fundamental component of fiction. Describe the setting of "Death of a Red Heroine" and how it impacted the characters and plot. Be sure to address the time, place, and social environment.
Analyze the author's use of literary techniques throughout "Death of a Red Heroine". Which techniques were used and how effectively? Where there any literary techniques not utilized that would have strengthened the story?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)