|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the second woman Yu interviews in Chapter 25 hope Wu would do to his wife?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Go back to her.
(c) Introduce them.
(d) Forget her.
2. What Chen surprised to learn upon meeting Xie for the first time?
(a) She is American.
(b) She is a prostitute.
(c) She is in her 40s.
(d) She is in her 50s.
3. Who do Yu and Chen relay information about the case between?
4. Where did one of Old Hunter's sources see Guan interacting with a man on the night of her murder?
(a) Outside of Wu's house.
(b) In a restaraunt.
(c) In a public park.
(d) In a car.
5. Who does Director Yao want Chen to hand the case over to?
(a) Internal Security.
(d) International Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the individual who sent the package in Chapter 34 tell Minister Wen?
2. What has Chen be reassigned to do in Chapter 33?
3. What key piece of evidence was not used in Wu's trial?
4. Where do Chen and Peiqin meet in Chapter 32?
5. Whose information does the first woman Yu interviews in Chapter 25 give Yu to interview next?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)