|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves a message for Chen in Chapter 28?
(d) Secretary Li.
2. Why does Yu have a hard time relaying to Chen the new information about the case he receives?
(a) Yu is too afraid of getting caught and fired.
(b) They are in different countries.
(c) They can't appear to be working on the case.
(d) Chen refuses to listen to him.
3. Who does Chen see while leaving his hotel at the end of the book, and promises to speak with again soon?
4. Who do Yu and Chen relay information about the case between?
5. Why does Chen pick the establishment that he does in Chapter 31 for him and the Americans to dine?
(a) To get a closer look at the caviar.
(b) To see if he has any messages.
(c) He thought they would appreciate American food.
(d) It is Wu's favorite restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What final favor does Chen do for Wang?
2. What is Chen prepared to do if his meeting with Li does not end with justice?
3. What is Ling wearing when she first shows up at Chen's hotel room?
4. What did Guan see as her main obstacle in being with Wu permanently?
5. What does Chen receive from Xie before Chen reveals that he is a cop?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)