|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Americans in Chapter 31 suggest that Chen pick a restaurant for them to dine in, where does Chen pick?
(a) The Red Heroine.
(b) A waterfront place that sells caviar.
(c) An American style restaurant.
(d) Lu's restaurnat.
2. Where do Chen and Xie talk about the case?
(a) Over coffee.
(b) Over dinner.
(c) Over lunch.
(d) In a hotel room.
3. What has Old Hunter discovered in Chapter 26, related to the case?
(a) Guan's affair.
(b) Guan's destinatino the night of the murder.
(c) Where the caviar came from.
(d) Wu's location the night of the murder.
4. What is Chen prepared to do if his meeting with Li does not end with justice?
(c) Move out of the country.
(d) Punch Li.
5. What does Guo Qiang say or do to Chen?
(a) He confesses.
(b) He punches Chen.
(c) He refuses to speak.
(d) He screams at Chen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the bureau in Chapter 37 looking for Chen?
2. What did Guan see as her main obstacle in being with Wu permanently?
3. What was Xie's relationship with Wu?
4. Who does Ouyang plan to ask to help Chen find Xie?
5. Who does Chen visit in Chapter 27, when he is feeling paranoid and discouraged?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)