Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chen go to examine Guan's photos in Chapter 12?
(a) Chen's office.
(b) Guan's room.
(c) A coffeeshop.
(d) Yu's office.
2. In Chapter 21, Zhang thinks that Chen __________ him.
3. Who is Jiang Weihe?
(a) An artist appearing in some of Wu's pictures.
(b) A co-worker for Guan's.
(c) The name on a business card the Wu gives Chen.
(d) A political leader associated with the Wu family.
4. Who is Wang moving to be with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
5. Zhang's primarily focus regarding the case is __________.
(a) Finding Guan's killer.
(b) Assuring Cheng does not succeed.
(d) He doesn't care about the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity is Captain Gao Ziling doing when he finds the body?
2. During the era of this book, China is transitioning from _________ to a market-driven economy.
3. What is Chen throwing when he is first introduced in the book?
4. Guan's identity makes her case a ________ case.
5. How are Wu Bing and Wu Xiaoming related?
Short Essay Questions
1. What response does Chen get from Ling, his friend in Beijing, to his plea for help sent earlier?
2. How is the body at the center of the book's crime found?
3. What information about the case does Old Hunter meet with Chen to share with him in Chapter 26?
4. What is Party Secretary Li Guoha's relationship to Chen, and what evidence is there of this relationship in Chapter 4?
5. What have Yu and Chen be reassigned to do in Chapter 30?
6. What does Jiang Wehe tell Yu about her relationship with Wu?
7. What does Chen learn about Xei in Chapter 33?
8. In Chapter 28, what does Secretary Li inform Chen of, regarding the case?
9. What good news does Wang call Chen with at the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. Who is Ouyang?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)