|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Chen deduce Guan's relationship with the killer was?
(a) They had met in passing.
(b) He had stalked her.
(c) She knew him.
(d) He was a stranger.
2. What year was the photograph Chen finds in Guan's photo album dated?
3. When Zhang is looking for a birthday gift for a friend in Chapter 21, what is he surprised by?
(a) The low prices.
(b) The lack of quality gifts.
(c) How many choices there are.
(d) The increase in prices.
4. Where was the last place Guan vacationed?
(b) Yellow Mountains.
(d) New York.
5. What is the body that Gao finds wrapped in?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) A tarp.
(c) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chen realize about where the murder happened?
2. Who is Jiang Weihe?
3. On what date is the body involved in the main crime of this book found?
4. Who is Wang moving to be with?
5. What does Guan's full name translate to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Lai Guojun, and why did his relationship with Guan change?
2. How is the body at the center of the book's crime found?
3. What is Wu's alibi for the night of the murder, and why is it suspicious?
4. What does Lu ask Chen for at the housewarming party, and what does Chen's response suggest about their relationship?
5. What is Party Secretary Li Guoha's relationship to Chen, and what evidence is there of this relationship in Chapter 4?
6. How do Yu's frustrations with the case in Chapter 10 compare with Chen's previous frustrations?
7. How does Wang's news in Chapter 18 affect Chen's focus?
8. When Chen returns to Guan's room to examine her photos, what does he notice?
9. What good news does Wang call Chen with at the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. What does Chen find when he returns to Guan's dormitory for the third time?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)