Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent did the man who called Guan on her last night alive have?
2. How does Zhang feel about Chen?
(a) Zhang things Chen is a crooked cop.
(b) Zhang does not think highly of Chen.
(c) Zhang has a deep personal respect for Chen.
(d) Zhang has a deep professional respect for Chen.
3. What meal do Chen and Wang have together in Chapter 11?
4. What is Wang Feng's profession?
(c) News anchor.
5. What do Wang and Chen discuss over their meal in Chapter 11?
(a) The case.
(b) Wang's job.
(c) Chen's relationship with his mom.
(d) Their relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yu feel about the case in Chapter 10?
2. What do Yu and Chen agree on regarding the political aspects of the case?
3. Who was the tour guide on Guan's trip to the Yellow Mountains?
4. What color hair does the lady that Chen finds a picture of in Guan's photo album have?
5. Where does the person who sent Chen a gift live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Lai Guojun, and why did his relationship with Guan change?
2. What information does Peiqin pass on to Chen from Yu at the Karaoke party?
3. What type of character is Chief Inspector Chen introduced as?
4. What is Party Secretary Li Guoha's relationship to Chen, and what evidence is there of this relationship in Chapter 4?
5. How does the murder victim's profession change the whole tone of the investigation?
6. Who is Bao Guozhang, and how does he help Chen?
7. Who is Peiqin, and what are her thoughts on the the case?
8. How can the era that "Death of a Red Heroine" is set in be described?
9. Describe the situation when Chen meets Xie.
10. What happens in Chen's meeting with Director Yao of the Party Discipline Committee?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)