|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Chen and Peiqin meet in Chapter 32?
(a) Lu's restaurant.
(b) A karaoke party.
(c) Chen's apartment.
(d) The laundrymat.
2. After Ling and Chen reconnect, what does he do while she sleeps?
(a) Works on the case.
(c) Watches her.
(d) Writes poetry.
3. What was Guan and the man doing when one of Old Hunter's sources saw them interacting?
4. When Chen calls Li and tells him what happened with Gui Qiang, when does Li say they will meet to discuss it further?
(b) Next week.
(c) That night.
(d) The next day.
5. What does Chen realize Guan had tried to do to Wu?
(a) Break up with him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Expose him.
(d) Blackmail him.
6. How does Chen respond to Wang's late-night phone call and offer to come over in Chapter 29?
(a) He cries and says its too hard.
(b) He rejects it.
(c) He yells at her and hangs up.
(d) He accepts it.
7. What was Xie's relationship with Wu?
(a) They were married.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They dated several years.
(d) A short fling.
8. Who is the first woman Yu visits in Chapter 25 to inquire about her relationship with Wu?
(a) Jiang Wehe.
(b) Han Lee.
(c) Ning Jing.
(d) Xei Rong.
9. Who does Director Yao want Chen to hand the case over to?
(b) Internal Security.
(c) International Security.
10. What does the person Chen visits in Chapter 27 think about his actions with Wang?
(a) Chen did the right thing.
(b) Chen messed up again.
(c) Chen should have begged her to stay.
(d) Chen should have asked Wang to marry him.
11. Why does Chen want to see Guo Qiang?
(a) Because he murdered Guan.
(b) Because he provided Wu's alibi.
(c) Because he did not show up for work for Chen.
(d) Because he submitted a report against Chen.
12. In Chen's new position in Chapter 37, who does he no longer need to report to?
(b) Old Hunter.
13. What do Ling and Chen share a love of?
14. How does Li refer to Chen's investigation methods?
15. Whose information does the first woman Yu interviews in Chapter 25 give Yu to interview next?
(a) Ning Jing.
(b) Xei Rong.
(c) Han Lee.
(d) Jiang Wehe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chen told to do to the investigation in Chapter 29?
2. What was one reason Ling broke up with Chen?
3. Where did one of Old Hunter's sources see Guan interacting with a man on the night of her murder?
4. What does the message left of Chen in Chapter 28 summon him to do?
5. In Chapter 32, Chen learns of a new witness who has stepped forward. Where did that witness see Wu the night of the murder?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)