Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent did the man who called Guan on her last night alive have?
2. How does Zhang feel about Chen?
(a) Zhang things Chen is a crooked cop.
(b) Zhang does not think highly of Chen.
(c) Zhang has a deep personal respect for Chen.
(d) Zhang has a deep professional respect for Chen.
3. What meal do Chen and Wang have together in Chapter 11?
4. What is Wang Feng's profession?
(c) News anchor.
5. What do Wang and Chen discuss over their meal in Chapter 11?
(a) The case.
(b) Wang's job.
(c) Chen's relationship with his mom.
(d) Their relationship.
6. How does Yu feel about the case in Chapter 10?
(a) They are missing something obvious.
(b) They are spending too much time on it.
(c) They are being misled.
(d) They are about the crack it.
7. What do Yu and Chen agree on regarding the political aspects of the case?
(a) They will make the case too public.
(b) They will make the case too suseptable to blackmail.
(c) They are frightening.
(d) They are overblown.
8. Who was the tour guide on Guan's trip to the Yellow Mountains?
(a) Xie Rong.
(b) Wu Xiaoming.
(d) Wang Feng.
9. What color hair does the lady that Chen finds a picture of in Guan's photo album have?
10. Where does the person who sent Chen a gift live?
(c) New York.
11. Where does Wang tell Chen she is moving to?
(c) The other side of town.
12. What good news does Wang call Chen to tell him?
(a) She heard is about to get a promotion.
(b) She got a promotion.
(c) She wants to go on vacation with him.
(d) One of his poems will be published.
13. How much progress has been made on the case by the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) A witness has been located.
(b) Chen believes he know who the killer is.
(c) No progress.
(d) A few promising leads are left to be investigated.
14. What is the body that Gao finds wrapped in?
(b) A blanket.
(c) A tarp.
(d) A plastic bag.
15. Who does Chen receive a gift from in Chapter 11?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peiqin?
2. What activity is Captain Gao Ziling doing when he finds the body?
3. During the era of this book, China is transitioning from _________ to a market-driven economy.
4. How did Guan's neighbors feel about her?
5. What does Chen purchase on his lunch break in Chapter 4?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)