Short Answer Questions Key
1. What era is "Death of a Red Heroine" set in?
2. During the era of this book, China is transitioning from _________ to a market-driven economy.
3. On what date is the body involved in the main crime of this book found?
May 11, 1990.
4. What activity is Captain Gao Ziling doing when he finds the body?
5. Where does Gao find the body?
Stuck in the boat propeller.
6. What is the body that Gao finds wrapped in?
A plastic bag.
7. What is Chen Cao's professional title?
8. What is Chen throwing when he is first introduced in the book?
A housewarming party.
9. What is Wang Feng's profession?
This section contains 4,262 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)