|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much progress has been made on the case by the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) A few promising leads are left to be investigated.
(b) A witness has been located.
(c) Chen believes he know who the killer is.
(d) No progress.
2. What gift does Chen receive in Chapter 11?
(a) A running journal.
(b) A fishing book.
(c) A diary.
(d) A poetry book.
3. On what date is the body involved in the main crime of this book found?
(a) March 11, 1950.
(b) May 11, 1890.
(c) May 11, 1990.
(d) March 11, 1992.
4. What had the murdered woman eaten less than hour before her death?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A salad.
5. What do Yu and Chen agree on regarding the political aspects of the case?
(a) They will make the case too public.
(b) They are frightening.
(c) They will make the case too suseptable to blackmail.
(d) They are overblown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gao find the body?
2. How does Chen respond to Lu's request for a loan?
3. What does Yu find in Guan's closet that seems out of place?
4. What unusual things do Guan's coworkers say she started doing prior to her death?
5. What is Chen throwing when he is first introduced in the book?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)