|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guan was the public fact of what political party?
2. How much progress has been made on the case by the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) A few promising leads are left to be investigated.
(b) No progress.
(c) Chen believes he know who the killer is.
(d) A witness has been located.
3. What is Chen's nickname for Lu?
(a) "Lucky Lu."
(b) "Overseas Chinese."
(c) "Lucy Lu."
(d) "American Lou."
4. Where does Gao find the body?
(a) Floating in a swamp.
(b) Half burried next to a trail.
(c) Stuck in the boat propeller.
(d) Hidden in some bushes.
5. The relationship between Yu and Chen is filled with ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is Chen, besides a cop?
2. How did Guan's neighbors feel about her?
3. What other odd item does Yu find in Guan's room that surprised him?
4. What is Guan's last name?
5. Why does Lu ask Chen for a loan?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)