|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry fear if he accepts Nicodemus' offer?
(a) He will die anyway.
(b) He will lose his powers.
(c) He will destroy all he loves.
(d) He will become like Ursiel.
2. What is one thing about which Nicodemus says Harry needs to learn?
(a) His long-dead daughter.
(b) His missing brother.
(c) His mysterious, long-dead parents.
(d) His still-alive grandfather.
3. Who rescues Michael and Harry?
4. How does Harry push back the demons?
(a) With a fire spell.
(b) With an electrical jolt.
(c) By a magical shield.
(d) By anti-demon water.
5. What personal fact does Sanya reveal about himself?
(a) He has a child held by the Denarians.
(b) His wife is a Denarian.
(c) He is a half-vampire.
(d) He was once a Denarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Harry and the others think Nicodemus will launch his curse?
2. What choice is Harry offered?
3. What is the substance to be used in the duel?
4. About what does Harry say he thinks he knows concerning Nicodemus and the Shroud?
5. Who is with the Shroud as Harry finds it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry finally get out of Cassius about the Shroud?
2. Who does Harry find with the Shroud when he tracks it to a small room in the hotel, and what does he overhear her saying to Marcone?
3. What alternative to the duel does Ortega offer Harry and what is Harry's response?
4. What is Harry's reaction to the sample of the Shroud he picks up on the way to the meeting about the duel?
5. What happens when Harry and Susan jump out the car driven by Martin and what do they do?
6. Describe the interaction between Marcone and Harry at the charity benefit.
7. Who does Harry meet at the airport and what do they realize about what Nicodemus plans to do?
8. Describe the duel between Ortega and Harry.
9. What is negotiated when Shiro arrives?
10. Why does Susan want to leave Harry's apartment and why can't she?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)