|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas reveal to Harry?
(a) That Susan is willing to become a full vampire to save Harry's life.
(b) That Ortega is not doing this to end the feud between the courts.
(c) That Ortega plans to substitute someone and make the person look like Ortega.
(d) That Ortega will try to cheat.
2. What does Susan explain to Harry the next morning?
(a) What happened to her and Anna after they left the motel.
(b) What happens when she drinks someone's blood whom she loves.
(c) Why she cannot stay with Harry.
(d) Why she and Martin are together.
3. What is one thing that is bad about Harry's imprisonment?
(a) It has hundreds of spiders.
(b) It has hundreds of rats.
(c) It trips sewer water.
(d) His magic is not available to him.
4. Where do Michael, Harry and Sanya meet?
(a) Wrigley Field.
(b) The Amtrak station.
(c) O'Hare Airport.
(d) The subway on 9th.
5. What clued Harry into the fact that Fr. Vincent had been replaced by a demon?
(a) The demon does not speak with an Irish accent like Fr. Vincent.
(b) The Eye of Thoth tattoo was missing.
(c) The demon made an error in reciting "The Lord's Prayer."
(d) The demon cannot say the word "God."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cassius supposed to meet Nicodemus?
2. Who did Marcone perceive as a rival to the possession of the Shroud?
3. What demon does Susan fight?
4. What was the attack on Harry after the television program really about?
5. What does Susan instruct Martin to do when she calls him on her cell phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susan say about the Fellowship?
2. Why can't the Knights of the Cross harm Cassius?
3. What question does Susan refuse to answer when asked by Harry and what appears on her body?
4. Who captures Harry and where is he taken?
5. Describe the duel between Ortega and Harry.
6. What do Harry and Anna encounter when they get back to where Susan is waiting?
7. What is Harry's reaction to the sample of the Shroud he picks up on the way to the meeting about the duel?
8. How does Harry reveal who Cassius is masquerading as, and how does Harry know to do so?
9. Why does Susan want to leave Harry's apartment and why can't she?
10. Who does Harry find with the Shroud when he tracks it to a small room in the hotel, and what does he overhear her saying to Marcone?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)