|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the substance to be used in the duel?
2. When do Susan's powers subside?
(a) After she has some of Harry's blood.
(b) After she has slept for a few hours.
(c) After all her cuts and scrapes have healed.
(d) After she and Harry make love.
3. With what does Harry bind Susan?
(a) An enchanted rope.
(b) A silver cord.
(c) A string of garlic.
4. Who did Marcone perceive as a rival to the possession of the Shroud?
5. Which demon eventually gets Susan?
(a) The snakelike demon.
(b) The boat demon.
(c) The car demon.
(d) The angel demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Michael and Harry?
2. What does Harry threaten to blow up?
3. What is evidence of a spell that hold Susan's vampiric powers and hungers in check?
4. What does Susan warn Harry to do?
5. Who is Thomas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry finally get out of Cassius about the Shroud?
2. Who does Harry meet at the airport and what do they realize about what Nicodemus plans to do?
3. What do Harry and Anna encounter when they get back to where Susan is waiting?
4. Describe the battle for the Shroud on the train.
5. How does Harry restrain Susan?
6. Why can't the Knights of the Cross harm Cassius?
7. What does Shiro say to Harry about the duel and Harry's culpability for the war between the Red Court and the White Council?
8. Describe Harry and Shiro's conversation as they are driving to the meeting about the duel.
9. What does Shiro reveal to Harry?
10. How does Anna trick Harry and escape from Father Forthill's?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)