|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with the Shroud as Harry finds it?
2. Where does Harry say is the safest place for him to be?
(a) The White Council's secret meeting room.
(b) His apartment.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) A church sanctuary.
3. What does Harry think about when Ortega offers him an option other than dueling?
(a) The respect he would lose among the other wizards.
(b) That he could never harm Susan that way.
(c) The monstrous behavior of the Red Court.
(d) The fact that he would never be able to have children.
4. Why is Marcone willing to help bring down Nicodemus?
(a) To insure his supremacy among the demons.
(b) To gain the favor of the Vatican.
(c) He hates Nicodemus.
(d) To protect his investment in the shroud.
5. Which demon eventually gets Susan?
(a) The angel demon.
(b) The snakelike demon.
(c) The car demon.
(d) The boat demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan warn Harry to do?
2. What is Shiro's preference when it comes to fighting?
3. Who is now Harry's second for the duel?
4. With what does Harry bind Susan?
5. How does Harry push back the demons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Susan want to leave Harry's apartment and why can't she?
2. Describe the battle for the Shroud on the train.
3. Who captures Harry and where is he taken?
4. What do Harry and Anna encounter when they get back to where Susan is waiting?
5. How does Anna trick Harry and escape from Father Forthill's?
6. What is negotiated when Shiro arrives?
7. Who does Harry find with the Shroud when he tracks it to a small room in the hotel, and what does he overhear her saying to Marcone?
8. Why can't the Knights of the Cross harm Cassius?
9. Describe the fight between the demons and Harry and Anna.
10. What does Harry finally get out of Cassius about the Shroud?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)