|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry think about when Ortega offers him an option other than dueling?
(a) That he could never harm Susan that way.
(b) The monstrous behavior of the Red Court.
(c) The fact that he would never be able to have children.
(d) The respect he would lose among the other wizards.
2. What option does Ortega offer Harry to satisfy the honor of the Red Court?
(a) Becoming a vampire under Ortega.
(b) Forcing to make Susan become a complete vampire.
(c) A mock duel is offered in which Harry will supposedly be killed, but actually disappears.
(d) Finding someone who will become a vampire in Harry's stead.
3. What does Harry pick up on the way to the meeting about the duel?
(a) The autopsy report Butters finds.
(c) The autopsy report on Anna.
(d) Samples of the Shroud.
4. What choice is Harry offered?
(a) Show Nicodemus how to use the Shroud or die.
(b) To give Nickodemus the Shroud willingly.
(c) Accept the Coin at least temporarily.
(d) Give Nickodemus a little of Harry's blood willingly or die.
5. Who rescues Michael and Harry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan refuse to answer when questioned by Harry?
2. How does Cassius taunt his captors?
3. What reason does Harry say that Susan cannot leave his apartment for a few hours?
4. What weapon is to be used in the duel?
5. Who is with the Shroud as Harry finds it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the duel between Ortega and Harry.
2. What does Nicodemus offer Harry and what is Harry's reply?
3. What alternative to the duel does Ortega offer Harry and what is Harry's response?
4. What does Susan say happened after she and Anna left the motel the day before?
5. Who captures Harry and where is he taken?
6. What does Shiro reveal to Harry?
7. How does Harry restrain Susan?
8. What does Harry finally get out of Cassius about the Shroud?
9. What is negotiated when Shiro arrives?
10. Why does Susan want to leave Harry's apartment and why can't she?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)