|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chases Harry after he leaves Murphy?
(a) A demon.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A warlock.
2. What does Sanya believe?
(a) There is no Shroud of Turin.
(b) Everything happening to him is a hallucination.
(c) The death masks are fiction.
(d) That Harry is a vampire.
3. Who recommended Dresden to Fr. Vincent?
(a) The President of the White Council of Wizards.
(b) A newspaper reporter who is a friend of Dresden's.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) Father Forthill.
4. What does Susan possess?
(a) A degree of vampiric power.
(b) Harry's best magic suppressor invention.
(c) The Shroud of Turin.
(d) The key to an ancient mystery.
5. What can Susan do with a kiss?
(a) Lull victims into a stupor.
(b) Read the person's mind who she kisses.
(c) Tell if someone is a vampire.
(d) Tell if someone is a wizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charity angry at Harry?
2. What information does the spirit confirm about the body Harry viewed at the morgue?
3. How does Susan become part vampire?
4. What is The Archive there to discuss with Harry?
5. What is Harry's attitude toward money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Karrin Murphy relay to Harry when he arrives back home?
2. What does Susan tell Harry on the phone about a charity event?
3. What happens when Harry's suppression spell slips?
4. Where and with whom does Harry appear in Chapter 1?
5. What does the spirit of Bob the Skull tell Harry?
6. Who helps Harry overcome several demons after he leaves the morgue?
7. What does Susan ask Harry and what is his reply?
8. About what is Susan there to warn Harry?
9. Who has arrived at Harry's door, and why are they there?
10. What does Harry tell Father Vincent when Harry calls him?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)