|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shiro, not Michael, agree to do?
(a) Show Harry where the focusing stone is.
(b) Petition the Knight's high council.
(c) Serve as Harry's second.
2. What do Harry and Susan do when someone knocks on the door?
(a) Climb up into the loft.
(b) Arm themselves.
(c) Ignore the knock.
(d) Climb out the bedroom window.
3. Who does the spirit that Harry consults tell him to contact about the Shroud?
(c) The Pope.
4. Who does Harry call after Kincaid and The Archive leave?
(a) Fr. Fothill.
(b) Fr. Vincent.
5. What does Karrin want Harry to do?
(a) Accompany her to a police ball.
(b) Come and look at a corpse in the morgue.
(c) Come to the hospital to talk with a patient of hers.
(d) Take her to interview a mobster Harry knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shiro ask Harry about the Shroud?
2. What does Harry find at Michael's house?
3. What is Lindquist's occupation?
4. In what has Susan become involved?
5. What happens when Harry tries to subdue the thing chasing him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where and with whom does Harry appear in Chapter 1?
2. What does Michael reveal about the demon that the men just fought?
3. What does Harry discuss with Sanya and Shiro?
4. What does Harry learn about the corpse while at the morgue?
5. What does Harry learn from Butters and what does Harry speculate about concerning the information?
6. Why does Harry turn over the cell phone from the boat to Karrin Murphy?
7. Where does Ulsharavas tell Harry the Shroud is and what does she say in addition to giving the location?
8. How does Harry arm himself and why does it then seem unnecessary?
9. Who calls Harry after he has gone to bed and what does she want?
10. What happens when Harry's suppression spell slips?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)