|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Archive there to discuss with Harry?
(a) The history of vampire venom.
(b) The terms of the duel.
(c) The history of the Shroud.
(d) The history of Wizardry.
2. How does Susan become part vampire?
(a) Her father is a vampire.
(b) She is given some vampire blood to drink by accident.
(c) She is bitten when she accompanies Dresden into a lair of vampires.
(d) Her mother is a vampire.
3. What is the living repository of all knowledge?
(a) The Archive.
(b) The head of the Order of Canelbus.
(c) The Tome.
(d) The First degree Wizard scholar.
4. Who is Karrin Murphy?
(a) Susan's sister-in-law.
(b) A police officer in Special Investigations.
(c) Susan's sister.
(d) A doctor in the emergency room.
5. What does Susan possess?
(a) The key to an ancient mystery.
(b) A degree of vampiric power.
(c) Harry's best magic suppressor invention.
(d) The Shroud of Turin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Harry tries to subdue the thing chasing him?
2. What is Lindquist's occupation?
3. About what does Harry worry as he drives home?
4. What is Kincaid's relationship to The Archive?
5. Where does Harry listen to a phone conversation between a woman and her accomplice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry discuss with Sanya and Shiro?
2. What does Karrin Murphy relay to Harry when he arrives back home?
3. Describe the fight with the female Denarian on the Erlanger.
4. Why does Harry turn over the cell phone from the boat to Karrin Murphy?
5. Who are the other two guests on the talk show?
6. About what is Susan there to warn Harry?
7. What does the spirit of Bob the Skull tell Harry?
8. Who is Susan and what does Mortimer say about her?
9. What does Susan tell Harry on the phone about a charity event?
10. What does Harry tell Father Vincent when Harry calls him?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)