|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lead demon that Anna tries to kill?
(c) It has no name.
2. What is the Fellowship?
(a) A group of half-vampires.
(b) A group of vampire fighters.
(c) A group of vampires who are sworn to protect the master vampire.
(d) A group of humans who seek to become vampires.
3. Who is Fr. Vincent in reality at this point?
(a) The Denarian demon named Danarie.
(b) The Denarian demon named Brutus.
(c) The Denarian demon named Nicodemus.
(d) The Denarian demon named Cassius.
4. What does Harry do when he has Susan hanging in the air?
(a) Cleans her cuts and scrapes.
(b) Tries to force her to tell him about the Fellowship.
(c) Tries to undo the parital vampire spell.
(d) Feeds her some of his blood.
5. How do Harry and the others catch up with Nicodemus' train?
(b) Nicodemus has not yet left on a train.
(c) Another train.
(d) They have the train halted and they drive to where it is being held.
6. How does Harry push back the demons?
(a) By a magical shield.
(b) With a fire spell.
(c) With an electrical jolt.
(d) By anti-demon water.
7. What does Susan warn Harry to do?
(a) Set up an inner shield.
(b) Barricade himself in the other room.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Find a way to keep her away from him.
8. What appears on Susan's face and body?
(a) Dark tattoos.
(c) A red rash.
(d) A pattern like leaves in green.
9. What option does Ortega offer Harry to satisfy the honor of the Red Court?
(a) Finding someone who will become a vampire in Harry's stead.
(b) Forcing to make Susan become a complete vampire.
(c) Becoming a vampire under Ortega.
(d) A mock duel is offered in which Harry will supposedly be killed, but actually disappears.
10. What does Susan notice is not lessening?
(a) The vampiric powers she has been using.
(b) The intensity of the attack.
(c) The thickness of the ectoplasm.
(d) The light once the attacks abate.
11. With whom does Nicodemus have an ancient rivalry?
(a) The Crimson Court.
(b) The Red Court.
(c) The Knights of the Cross.
(d) The White Council.
12. Which demon eventually gets Susan?
(a) The snakelike demon.
(b) The angel demon.
(c) The boat demon.
(d) The car demon.
13. What reason does Harry say that Susan cannot leave his apartment for a few hours?
(a) He desperately needs to talk with her.
(b) He wants to learn about his parents and knows she knows about them.
(c) The spells he cast to keep Nicodemus out.
(d) She can leave his apartment at any time.
14. What do Harry and Shiro discuss on the way to the meeting?
(a) Challenging the entire Crimson Court.
(b) Assassinating Ortega.
(c) Letting Shiro fight the duel.
(d) Not fighting the duel.
15. Who is with the Shroud as Harry finds it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was just an excuse for the Red Court to attack the Council?
2. When do Susan's powers subside?
3. What does Thomas reveal to Harry?
4. What clued Harry into the fact that Fr. Vincent had been replaced by a demon?
5. Who admits Harry and Susan to Michael's house?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)