|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry fear if he accepts Nicodemus' offer?
(a) He will die anyway.
(b) He will destroy all he loves.
(c) He will become like Ursiel.
(d) He will lose his powers.
2. Where did Nicodemus plan a back-up ceremony?
(d) St. Louis.
3. What does Susan refuse to answer when questioned by Harry?
(a) How she is able to fight off the car demon.
(b) Why she had moved from where he left her.
(c) How she is able to kill the snakelike demon.
(d) About the fellowship a demon mentions.
4. What demon does Susan fight?
(a) The car demon.
(b) The boat demon.
5. Where do Harry and the others find Shiro?
(a) On a train.
(b) In a fight with Cassius.
(c) On an altar.
(d) In a fight with Nicodemus.
6. How is Nicodemus' power focused?
(a) By a necklace.
(b) By a ring.
(c) By the noose he wears.
(d) By a coin.
7. What does Harry think about when Ortega offers him an option other than dueling?
(a) The monstrous behavior of the Red Court.
(b) That he could never harm Susan that way.
(c) The fact that he would never be able to have children.
(d) The respect he would lose among the other wizards.
8. How does Harry push back the demons?
(a) With a fire spell.
(b) By a magical shield.
(c) With an electrical jolt.
(d) By anti-demon water.
9. What does Cassius refuse to reveal despite threats from Harry?
(a) Why the ceremony has to take place at a full moon.
(b) Who his boss is.
(c) Why Marcone killed Francesca.
(d) The ceremony for which the Shroud is to be used.
10. How does Cassius taunt his captors?
(a) By tossing them his Denarious.
(b) By saying he knows when and where the ceremony is to take place.
(c) By saying he knows where the Shroud is.
(d) By implying that demons were now going to their families to kill them.
11. Who is Deirdre?
(a) A vampire who works for Ortega.
(b) The human form of the boat demon.
(c) Nicodemus' wife.
(d) The snakelike demon.
12. What does Susan say would help her?
(a) For Harry to offer Susan a little of his blood.
(b) For Harry to agree to hypnosis.
(c) For Harry to clean the blood off his leg.
(d) For Harry to hypnotize Susan.
13. What is one thing that is bad about Harry's imprisonment?
(a) It trips sewer water.
(b) It has hundreds of rats.
(c) His magic is not available to him.
(d) It has hundreds of spiders.
14. What is one thing about which Nicodemus says Harry needs to learn?
(a) His long-dead daughter.
(b) His mysterious, long-dead parents.
(c) His missing brother.
(d) His still-alive grandfather.
15. Who is with the Shroud as Harry finds it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears on Susan's face and body?
2. From where does Harry and the others think Nicodemus will launch his curse?
3. What does Harry threaten to blow up?
4. What clued Harry into the fact that Fr. Vincent had been replaced by a demon?
5. Who captures Harry?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)