|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clued Harry into the fact that Fr. Vincent had been replaced by a demon?
(a) The demon made an error in reciting "The Lord's Prayer."
(b) The demon cannot say the word "God."
(c) The demon does not speak with an Irish accent like Fr. Vincent.
(d) The Eye of Thoth tattoo was missing.
2. What will limit the intensity of spell Harry can use to track the Shroud?
(a) The size of the containment shield.
(c) The duration of the magice he uses.
(d) The size of the sample he is given.
3. What does Cassius refuse to reveal despite threats from Harry?
(a) Why Marcone killed Francesca.
(b) Why the ceremony has to take place at a full moon.
(c) Who his boss is.
(d) The ceremony for which the Shroud is to be used.
4. What does Harry think about when Ortega offers him an option other than dueling?
(a) The respect he would lose among the other wizards.
(b) That he could never harm Susan that way.
(c) The fact that he would never be able to have children.
(d) The monstrous behavior of the Red Court.
5. How does Harry push back the demons?
(a) With an electrical jolt.
(b) By anti-demon water.
(c) With a fire spell.
(d) By a magical shield.
6. Who captures Harry?
(b) Fr. Wingate.
7. Who is with the Shroud as Harry finds it?
8. How does Cassius taunt his captors?
(a) By implying that demons were now going to their families to kill them.
(b) By saying he knows when and where the ceremony is to take place.
(c) By tossing them his Denarious.
(d) By saying he knows where the Shroud is.
9. What does Harry fear if he accepts Nicodemus' offer?
(a) He will destroy all he loves.
(b) He will die anyway.
(c) He will become like Ursiel.
(d) He will lose his powers.
10. Where had Michael and Sanya gone on a mission?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
11. What is the substance to be used in the duel?
12. What does Thomas reveal to Harry?
(a) That Susan is willing to become a full vampire to save Harry's life.
(b) That Ortega is not doing this to end the feud between the courts.
(c) That Ortega will try to cheat.
(d) That Ortega plans to substitute someone and make the person look like Ortega.
13. Why is Marcone willing to help bring down Nicodemus?
(a) To insure his supremacy among the demons.
(b) He hates Nicodemus.
(c) To gain the favor of the Vatican.
(d) To protect his investment in the shroud.
14. With what does Harry bind Susan?
(b) An enchanted rope.
(c) A silver cord.
(d) A string of garlic.
15. Who did Marcone perceive as a rival to the possession of the Shroud?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan say would help her?
2. Where does Harry say is the safest place for him to be?
3. What does Cassius claim that Michael and Sanya must accept at face value?
4. What personal fact does Sanya reveal about himself?
5. Which demon eventually gets Susan?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)