|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Michael and Harry?
2. What demon does Susan fight?
(b) The boat demon.
(c) The car demon.
3. What reason does Harry say that Susan cannot leave his apartment for a few hours?
(a) He wants to learn about his parents and knows she knows about them.
(b) He desperately needs to talk with her.
(c) The spells he cast to keep Nicodemus out.
(d) She can leave his apartment at any time.
4. How does Cassius taunt his captors?
(a) By implying that demons were now going to their families to kill them.
(b) By saying he knows when and where the ceremony is to take place.
(c) By saying he knows where the Shroud is.
(d) By tossing them his Denarious.
5. Where do Michael, Harry and Sanya meet?
(a) The Amtrak station.
(b) O'Hare Airport.
(c) The subway on 9th.
(d) Wrigley Field.
6. Why is Marcone willing to help bring down Nicodemus?
(a) To protect his investment in the shroud.
(b) To gain the favor of the Vatican.
(c) He hates Nicodemus.
(d) To insure his supremacy among the demons.
7. Who is the lead demon that Anna tries to kill?
(c) It has no name.
8. What does Shiro bequeath to Harry?
(a) His dagger.
(b) His mandible.
(c) His ring.
(d) His sword.
9. What will limit the intensity of spell Harry can use to track the Shroud?
(b) The size of the containment shield.
(c) The duration of the magice he uses.
(d) The size of the sample he is given.
10. What do Harry and Shiro discuss on the way to the meeting?
(a) Not fighting the duel.
(b) Assassinating Ortega.
(c) Challenging the entire Crimson Court.
(d) Letting Shiro fight the duel.
11. What does Harry pick up on the way to the meeting about the duel?
(b) Samples of the Shroud.
(c) The autopsy report on Anna.
(d) The autopsy report Butters finds.
12. With what does Harry bind Susan?
(b) An enchanted rope.
(c) A silver cord.
(d) A string of garlic.
13. Who is now Harry's second for the duel?
(a) Fr. Forthill.
14. Who is Thomas?
(a) Kincaid's second.
(b) A representative from the Vatican.
(c) Susan's brother.
(d) Ortega's second.
15. Who did Marcone perceive as a rival to the possession of the Shroud?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassius refuse to reveal despite threats from Harry?
2. Who captures Harry?
3. Why does Harry throw aside the detonator?
4. What does Susan warn Harry to do?
5. What appears on Susan's face and body?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)