|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Father Forthill?
(a) The brother of one of the knights who rescues Harry.
(b) The priest who sent Harry's attackers.
(c) A good friend of Harry's.
(d) The man who meets Harry and the Knights at the church.
2. What question does the spirit Harry summons about the Shroud ask Harry?
(a) How Harry will use the power he gets from the Shroud.
(b) Why Harry does what he does.
(c) If Harry will bring the Shroud to the Spirit to view.
(d) If Harry wants to always be out for himself only.
3. What does Harry believe may be a possible weapon in his fight with Ortega?
(a) The Knights.
(b) Father Forthill.
(c) The coins.
(d) The demon he just fought.
4. What happens when Harry is sure of Susan's identity?
(a) He tries to stab her through the heart with a wooden stake.
(b) He cooks her dinner.
(c) He ties her with silver cords.
(d) He starts to kiss her.
5. What does Harry demand of Fr. Vincent?
(a) That Fr. Vincent contact his conspirators and learn where the Shroud is.
(b) That Fr. Vincent tell Harry the truth.
(c) That samples of the Shroud be left for Harry at his office.
(d) That Fr. Vincent contact the Vatican about firing Harry.
6. What does Susan possess?
(a) The key to an ancient mystery.
(b) The Shroud of Turin.
(c) A degree of vampiric power.
(d) Harry's best magic suppressor invention.
7. About what does Harry worry as he drives home?
(a) Why Charity hates him.
(b) How to win and/or survive a duel with Ortega.
(c) If Susan is in love with the man who came to Harry's apartment.
(d) Why Susan wants Harry to go with her.
8. What does Harry think would happen if he tries to use the cell phone he took from Erlanger?
(a) It may alert Anna's killers as to where Harry is.
(b) It may send his identity to some one he does not want to know about him.
(c) It may explode if it was implanted with a decoder.
(d) His magical energy will short circuit it.
9. Who is Kincaid?
(a) A spirit of a former pirate.
(b) The maintenance man in Harry's apartment building.
(c) The Wizard who shows Harry how to created an anti-venom.
(d) A hulking man who knocks on Harry's door.
10. What does Karrin want Harry to do?
(a) Accompany her to a police ball.
(b) Come to the hospital to talk with a patient of hers.
(c) Take her to interview a mobster Harry knows.
(d) Come and look at a corpse in the morgue.
11. Who is Martin?
(a) Susan's brother.
(b) A man who comes to Harry's apartment who Susan knows.
(c) The maintenance man at Harry's apartment complex.
(d) Harry's sometime partner in investigations.
12. Where does Harry listen to a phone conversation between a woman and her accomplice?
(a) Using his magical wire tap.
(b) In the hall of his apartment complex.
(c) On the dock by the Etranger.
(d) On the subway going to the docks.
13. Who is Johnny Marcone?
(a) Dresden's secret contact in the Council of Wizards.
(b) A local mobster.
(c) Dresden's friend from childhood.
(d) Dresden's cohort.
14. What did LeRouche steal?
(a) A bag of gold coins from the Vatican.
(b) A file of private correspondence from the Vatican.
(c) Money from Dresden.
(d) An important church artifact.
15. What is The Archive there to discuss with Harry?
(a) The history of Wizardry.
(b) The terms of the duel.
(c) The history of the Shroud.
(d) The history of vampire venom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry call after Kincaid and The Archive leave?
2. What does the spirit say the Order of the Blackened Denarius is powerful enough to do?
3. Where does Harry find the Shroud?
4. What does Susan offer to do while Harry sleeps?
5. What sort of spell does Dresden cast around himself?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)