|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say does not last?
(a) Magic trails on golems.
(b) The magic energy used to give someone temporary powers.
(c) The magic signature on a piece of paper.
(d) Diseases constructed by magic.
2. What is Harry Dresden's occupation?
(b) Circus performer.
(c) Wizard and investigator.
(d) Vampire master.
3. What does Harry initially choose that will be rejected for dueling?
4. Who does Harry decide to have examine the cell phone?
(a) Charity Carpenter.
(b) Fr. Vincent.
(c) Karrin Murphy.
5. Where does Harry listen to a phone conversation between a woman and her accomplice?
(a) In the hall of his apartment complex.
(b) On the subway going to the docks.
(c) Using his magical wire tap.
(d) On the dock by the Etranger.
6. Who is The Archive?
(a) An elderly Wizard.
(b) A seven-year-old girl.
(c) An elderly scholar.
(d) The holder of good.
7. What happens when Harry tries to subdue the thing chasing him?
(a) He is caught in the demon's gaze.
(b) He falls into a coma.
(c) He is transported along with the chaser to Peru.
8. What is The Archive there to discuss with Harry?
(a) The terms of the duel.
(b) The history of the Shroud.
(c) The history of vampire venom.
(d) The history of Wizardry.
9. What does Susan tell Henry is happening that evening?
(a) A charity event.
(b) A drag race.
(c) A concert in the park.
(d) A horse race.
10. Who does Harry call after Kincaid and The Archive leave?
(b) Fr. Vincent.
(c) Fr. Fothill.
11. What does Shiro, not Michael, agree to do?
(b) Serve as Harry's second.
(c) Petition the Knight's high council.
(d) Show Harry where the focusing stone is.
12. What do some factions in the Red Court believe about the war?
(a) It is helping them gain power.
(b) It is harming commerce.
(c) It will continue as long as Harry is alive.
(d) It was a mistake to begin.
13. About what anti-venom does Harry ask the spirit?
(a) Arcane tattoo ink.
(b) Vampire spit.
(d) Cobra spit.
14. Why does Dresden have to keep his magical energies under control?
(a) So he is not detected by vampires.
(b) So he does not short out electronic equipment.
(c) So his is not detected by anti-Wizard factions.
(d) So his aura is not visible.
15. What does Dresden feel slipping during a break on the show?
(a) His compassion for vampires.
(b) His desire to talk any longer.
(c) His spell.
(d) His confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what organization does Michael belong?
2. What does Karrin want Harry to do?
3. What does Harry find on a message pad he took from the Erlanger?
4. Who does the spirit that Harry consults tell him to contact about the Shroud?
5. Who is Ortega?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)