|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it difficult for evil supernatural forces to enter a place?
(a) Garlic cloves hanging over the door.
(b) A horseshoe placed at the four compass points around a door.
(c) A ring of silver hanging over the door.
(d) Not inviting them in.
2. What does Harry learn from Karrin Murphy about the death on the Erlanger?
(a) Anna died of magical wounds.
(b) Francesca was under the influence of heavy narcotics.
(c) The body is perfectly intact so cause of death is impossible determine.
(d) Harry was spotted leaving the Erlanger.
3. What does Karrin want Harry to do?
(a) Come to the hospital to talk with a patient of hers.
(b) Take her to interview a mobster Harry knows.
(c) Accompany her to a police ball.
(d) Come and look at a corpse in the morgue.
4. Who does the female Denarian kill?
5. Who is Waldo Butters?
(a) An undercover agent with the FBI.
(b) A junkie.
(c) A prosecutor.
(d) A coroner.
6. What is Harry's attitude toward money?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He does not need it.
(c) He is dependent on it.
(d) He hates it.
7. What war does Dresden trigger?
(a) Between the White Council of Wizards and the Red Court of Vampires.
(b) Between two Indian tribes in Ecuador.
(c) the White Council of Wizards and the Red Council of Wizards.
(d) Between the the White Court of Vampires and the Red Court of Vampires.
8. What is Kincaid's relationship to The Archive?
(a) Her mentor.
(c) Her brother.
(d) He does not know The Archive.
9. What happens when Harry is sure of Susan's identity?
(a) He starts to kiss her.
(b) He ties her with silver cords.
(c) He cooks her dinner.
(d) He tries to stab her through the heart with a wooden stake.
10. What happens when Harry tries to subdue the thing chasing him?
(b) He falls into a coma.
(c) He is transported along with the chaser to Peru.
(d) He is caught in the demon's gaze.
11. To whom are Garcia and Valmonth allied?
12. What does Harry find at Michael's house?
(a) Only Charity.
(b) Shiva and Fr. Vincent.
(c) Their dead dog.
(d) It is suspiciously empty.
13. Who is The Archive?
(a) A seven-year-old girl.
(b) The holder of good.
(c) An elderly scholar.
(d) An elderly Wizard.
14. What does Harry find on a message pad he took from the Erlanger?
(a) Marriott 4677.
(b) Marriott 2345.
(c) Johnson 1433.
(d) Hilton 1777.
15. What is The eye of Thoth?
(a) Something a tattoo looks like on a corpse in the morgue.
(b) A secret text.
(c) The secret passageway to the catacombs of Rome.
(d) A video game that many of the slum kids play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the demon the four fight tempt good humans to do evil?
2. Where does Harry Dresden appear along with Mortimer Lindquist?
3. Who does Harry want to avoid?
4. What does Harry say does not last?
5. What does Dresden feel slipping during a break on the show?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)