|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry grab as the boat starts to sink?
(a) Francesca's cell phone.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) The Shroud.
(d) Anna's cell phone.
2. Who is Ortega?
(a) A wizard in the Red Council.
(b) A vampire in the Red Court.
(c) An exorcist.
(d) A vampire in the White Court.
3. What does Harry learn from Karrin Murphy about the death on the Erlanger?
(a) The body is perfectly intact so cause of death is impossible determine.
(b) Harry was spotted leaving the Erlanger.
(c) Francesca was under the influence of heavy narcotics.
(d) Anna died of magical wounds.
4. What does Shiro, not Michael, agree to do?
(a) Petition the Knight's high council.
(b) Show Harry where the focusing stone is.
(c) Serve as Harry's second.
5. Who is The Archive?
(a) A seven-year-old girl.
(b) The holder of good.
(c) An elderly scholar.
(d) An elderly Wizard.
6. What does Charity confess to Harry about Harry?
(a) That she thinks he is profoundly evil.
(b) That she is in love with him.
(c) That she thinks her husband likes Harry better than her.
(d) That she dislikes him.
7. What does Harry think would happen if he tries to use the cell phone he took from Erlanger?
(a) It may send his identity to some one he does not want to know about him.
(b) It may alert Anna's killers as to where Harry is.
(c) His magical energy will short circuit it.
(d) It may explode if it was implanted with a decoder.
8. About what does Susan warn Harry?
(a) A wizard Susan meets in Ecuador has turned into a vampire.
(b) Some new vampiric evil power is arising.
(c) A man Susan meets in Peru has died in a strange way.
(d) Repercussions of a duel with Ortega.
9. Who is Father Forthill?
(a) The priest who sent Harry's attackers.
(b) A good friend of Harry's.
(c) The man who meets Harry and the Knights at the church.
(d) The brother of one of the knights who rescues Harry.
10. What are will, skill, energy and flesh?
(a) The four areas Harry needs to develop.
(b) The four levels of knowledge.
(c) The path of peace.
(d) Four options offered Harry.
11. What does Harry believe may be a possible weapon in his fight with Ortega?
(a) The Knights.
(b) Father Forthill.
(c) The demon he just fought.
(d) The coins.
12. What does Sanya believe?
(a) There is no Shroud of Turin.
(b) The death masks are fiction.
(c) Everything happening to him is a hallucination.
(d) That Harry is a vampire.
13. How does the audience receive Dresden?
(a) With hostility.
(b) With fervent belief.
14. According to Waldo Butters, what has disappeared?
(a) His autopsy slides.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His autopsy notes.
(d) All traces of disease on the corpse.
15. What happens when Harry tries to subdue the thing chasing him?
(a) He falls into a coma.
(c) He is caught in the demon's gaze.
(d) He is transported along with the chaser to Peru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry demand of Fr. Vincent?
2. Where is Harry's laboratory?
3. What is The eye of Thoth?
4. What does Susan offer to do while Harry sleeps?
5. Who does Harry want to avoid?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)