|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry Dresden's occupation?
(a) Wizard and investigator.
(b) Circus performer.
(c) Vampire master.
2. What question does the spirit Harry summons about the Shroud ask Harry?
(a) How Harry will use the power he gets from the Shroud.
(b) If Harry will bring the Shroud to the Spirit to view.
(c) Why Harry does what he does.
(d) If Harry wants to always be out for himself only.
3. What information does the spirit confirm about the body Harry viewed at the morgue?
(a) That the man is killed by a focusing coin.
(b) That the tatto is the symbol of the eye of Thoth.
(c) That the man dies of natural means and then is mutilated.
(d) That the man will become a vampire in three days.
4. What does Shiro, not Michael, agree to do?
(a) Show Harry where the focusing stone is.
(b) Serve as Harry's second.
(d) Petition the Knight's high council.
5. Who does the spirit that Harry consults tell him to contact about the Shroud?
(b) The Pope.
6. About what does Harry consult the spirit?
(a) Dueling with Ortega.
(b) How to find a focusing coin.
(c) Where the Shroud is.
(d) If the Knights are on the side of evil this time.
7. Who is Martin?
(a) The maintenance man at Harry's apartment complex.
(b) A man who comes to Harry's apartment who Susan knows.
(c) Harry's sometime partner in investigations.
(d) Susan's brother.
8. About what does Harry worry as he drives home?
(a) Why Susan wants Harry to go with her.
(b) If Susan is in love with the man who came to Harry's apartment.
(c) Why Charity hates him.
(d) How to win and/or survive a duel with Ortega.
9. How does Susan become part vampire?
(a) Her mother is a vampire.
(b) She is given some vampire blood to drink by accident.
(c) Her father is a vampire.
(d) She is bitten when she accompanies Dresden into a lair of vampires.
10. Who is a member of the Order of the Blackened Denarius?
(c) The demon Harry and the Knights just fought.
11. What does Dresden feel slipping during a break on the show?
(a) His desire to talk any longer.
(b) His confidence.
(c) His compassion for vampires.
(d) His spell.
12. What did prophecy say might happen if Harry pursues finding the Shroud?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will find peace.
(c) He will find the answer to one of his most vexing questions.
(d) He will find his heart's desire.
13. What does Susan possess?
(a) A degree of vampiric power.
(b) The Shroud of Turin.
(c) The key to an ancient mystery.
(d) Harry's best magic suppressor invention.
14. What sort of spell does Dresden cast around himself?
(a) One to alter his appearance.
(d) A defense spell in case he encounters an attacker.
15. What does Dresden's silver bracelet do?
(a) Generates a powerful shield.
(b) Sends out an ultra-high frequency wave that his partner is able to track.
(c) Keeps vampires from being able to turn him.
(d) Has a tiny camera built in to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the female Denarian kill?
2. What makes it difficult for evil supernatural forces to enter a place?
3. To whom was the cell phone Harry took off the Erlanger contracted?
4. What does Karrin want Harry to do?
5. Where does Harry listen to a phone conversation between a woman and her accomplice?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)