|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say does not last?
(a) The magic signature on a piece of paper.
(b) Magic trails on golems.
(c) Diseases constructed by magic.
(d) The magic energy used to give someone temporary powers.
2. What does Harry fear if he accepts Nicodemus' offer?
(a) He will lose his powers.
(b) He will become like Ursiel.
(c) He will die anyway.
(d) He will destroy all he loves.
3. Why does Dresden push Fr. Vincent into a car?
(a) Fr. Vincent angers Dresden.
(b) Dresden is shot at.
(c) Dresden is taking him against his will to meet some vampires.
(d) Dresden thinks Fr. Vincent is someone else.
4. What is The Etranger?
(a) A weapon the Knights use against the foulest demons.
(b) A crypt where the Shroud is located.
(c) A boat where the Shroud is located.
(d) The path to walk to enlightenment.
5. What does Karrin want Harry to do?
(a) Come to the hospital to talk with a patient of hers.
(b) Take her to interview a mobster Harry knows.
(c) Accompany her to a police ball.
(d) Come and look at a corpse in the morgue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shiro say he believes about Harry?
2. What clued Harry into the fact that Fr. Vincent had been replaced by a demon?
3. What does Thomas reveal to Harry?
4. Who is probably behind the supposed downed Soviet satellite?
5. How does the demon the four fight tempt good humans to do evil?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)