|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is evidence of a spell that hold Susan's vampiric powers and hungers in check?
(a) A golden aura around her body.
(b) Areas of green coloring on her body.
(c) The tattoos on her body.
(d) A red aura around her head.
2. Why does Dresden push Fr. Vincent into a car?
(a) Dresden is shot at.
(b) Dresden thinks Fr. Vincent is someone else.
(c) Fr. Vincent angers Dresden.
(d) Dresden is taking him against his will to meet some vampires.
3. What does Fr. Vincent imply when talking with Harry?
(a) That the Shroud has corrupted Harry.
(b) That the Shroud will come to Harry when Harry is ready spiritually.
(c) That Harry is in cahoots with those who stole the Shroud.
(d) That Harry did not try hard enough to retrieve the Shroud.
4. To whom was the cell phone Harry took off the Erlanger contracted?
(a) A dummy company out of San Francisco.
(c) A dummy company out of Washington.
(d) A dummy company out of Quebec.
5. About what does Harry say he thinks he knows concerning Nicodemus and the Shroud?
(a) What they might do with it.
(b) Why the Shroud turns darker when Nicodemus is handling it.
(c) How to make certain Nicodemus cannot keep the Shroud.
(d) That Nicodemus wants the Shroud to heal his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Lindquist traced Susan Rodriguez?
2. What does Sanya believe?
3. What war does Dresden trigger?
4. What standoff occurs when Shiro arrives?
5. For how long does Shiro agree to stand in for Harry?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)