|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry demand of Fr. Vincent?
(a) That samples of the Shroud be left for Harry at his office.
(b) That Fr. Vincent contact his conspirators and learn where the Shroud is.
(c) That Fr. Vincent contact the Vatican about firing Harry.
(d) That Fr. Vincent tell Harry the truth.
2. Who is Father Forthill?
(a) The brother of one of the knights who rescues Harry.
(b) The man who meets Harry and the Knights at the church.
(c) The priest who sent Harry's attackers.
(d) A good friend of Harry's.
3. What does Susan warn Harry to do?
(a) Find a way to keep her away from him.
(b) Barricade himself in the other room.
(c) Set up an inner shield.
(d) Kill her.
4. What repels the attack spells?
(a) A thick ectoplasm.
(b) A strange blue light.
(c) Spells of protection that Harry casts.
(d) Another Knight who Harry does not recognize.
5. What does Harry suggest to Murphy?
(a) She decline to investigate anything about the dead man.
(b) She not interview the mobster even with Harry along.
(c) She investigate the death of a man name LaRouche.
(d) She find someone else to go with her to the police ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Thomas?
2. Why does Dresden push Fr. Vincent into a car?
3. Where does Harry listen to a phone conversation between a woman and her accomplice?
4. What does the spirit say the Order of the Blackened Denarius is powerful enough to do?
5. Where does Harry say is the safest place for him to be?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)