|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it difficult for evil supernatural forces to enter a place?
(a) A horseshoe placed at the four compass points around a door.
(b) Garlic cloves hanging over the door.
(c) Not inviting them in.
(d) A ring of silver hanging over the door.
2. Who is Waldo Butters?
(a) A prosecutor.
(b) A junkie.
(c) An undercover agent with the FBI.
(d) A coroner.
3. Who is Ortega?
(a) A vampire in the Red Court.
(b) A wizard in the Red Council.
(c) An exorcist.
(d) A vampire in the White Court.
4. Who recommended Dresden to Fr. Vincent?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) The President of the White Council of Wizards.
(c) Father Forthill.
(d) A newspaper reporter who is a friend of Dresden's.
5. What is Harry Dresden's occupation?
(a) Wizard and investigator.
(c) Circus performer.
(d) Vampire master.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry Dresden appear along with Mortimer Lindquist?
2. Who is Martin?
3. What does Harry wonder about Marcone?
4. What sort of spell does Dresden cast around himself?
5. Where does Harry lead Susan?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)