|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martin?
(a) A man who comes to Harry's apartment who Susan knows.
(b) The maintenance man at Harry's apartment complex.
(c) Susan's brother.
(d) Harry's sometime partner in investigations.
2. What is The Etranger?
(a) A weapon the Knights use against the foulest demons.
(b) A crypt where the Shroud is located.
(c) The path to walk to enlightenment.
(d) A boat where the Shroud is located.
3. Where is Harry's laboratory?
(a) In an abandoned warehouse.
(b) Beneath the subfloor of his apartment.
(c) In the cellar of his brother's mansion.
(d) In the second bedroom of his apartment.
4. What are will, skill, energy and flesh?
(a) The four areas Harry needs to develop.
(b) The path of peace.
(c) The four levels of knowledge.
(d) Four options offered Harry.
5. What do some factions in the Red Court believe about the war?
(a) It is helping them gain power.
(b) It was a mistake to begin.
(c) It will continue as long as Harry is alive.
(d) It is harming commerce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry find on a message pad he took from the Erlanger?
2. Where does Harry listen to a phone conversation between a woman and her accomplice?
3. What is one thing that is bad about Harry's imprisonment?
4. Who is Kincaid?
5. What does Harry think would happen if he tries to use the cell phone he took from Erlanger?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)