|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McAnally's?
(a) The local hangout for paranormals.
(b) The place where Harry is to meet with Francesca.
(c) A pub that is frequented by the police.
(d) A restaurant that features European cuisine.
2. Who did Marcone perceive as a rival to the possession of the Shroud?
3. Who is Father Forthill?
(a) A good friend of Harry's.
(b) The man who meets Harry and the Knights at the church.
(c) The priest who sent Harry's attackers.
(d) The brother of one of the knights who rescues Harry.
4. What does Harry think about when Ortega offers him an option other than dueling?
(a) The fact that he would never be able to have children.
(b) The respect he would lose among the other wizards.
(c) That he could never harm Susan that way.
(d) The monstrous behavior of the Red Court.
5. What weapon is to be used in the duel?
(a) Conventional weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Thomas?
2. About what anti-venom does Harry ask the spirit?
3. What was just an excuse for the Red Court to attack the Council?
4. What does Cassius claim that Michael and Sanya must accept at face value?
5. What does Shiro ask Harry about the Shroud?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)