Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. Where does Harry Dresden appear along with Mortimer Lindquist?
(a) A college paranormal lab.
(b) A benefit for a children's foundation.
(c) A Chicago talk show.
(d) A crime fighting unit meeting.
2. What is Harry Dresden's occupation?
(a) Vampire master.
(c) Wizard and investigator.
(d) Circus performer.
3. What is Lindquist's occupation?
(b) Massage therapist.
4. What sort of spell does Dresden cast around himself?
(a) One to alter his appearance.
(c) A defense spell in case he encounters an attacker.
5. Why does Dresden have to keep his magical energies under control?
(a) So he does not short out electronic equipment.
(b) So he is not detected by vampires.
(c) So his is not detected by anti-Wizard factions.
(d) So his aura is not visible.
6. How does the audience receive Dresden?
(b) With fervent belief.
(d) With hostility.
7. Where has Lindquist traced Susan Rodriguez?
(d) Costa Rica.
8. How does Susan become part vampire?
(a) Her mother is a vampire.
(b) She is given some vampire blood to drink by accident.
(c) She is bitten when she accompanies Dresden into a lair of vampires.
(d) Her father is a vampire.
This section contains 5,077 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)