|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. New trails were carved for what purpose?
2. A ___________________ named Isaac Rowe died June 19th, 1899.
3. Josey fell into a pool trying to help a _________ and was badly burned.
4. The injuries began early, at least in _________ when Macon Josey and photographer H.B. Calfee entered the area.
5. Charles Kenck and Richard Dietrch were killed by the ________________ in 1877 though this was due to an invasion into their territory.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the court case...
This section contains 1,684 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)