|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Shoshones and Bannocks lived to the ___________________.
(a) West and south.
(b) West and north.
(c) East and south.
(d) East and north.
2. What else is important regarding the boat?
(a) It should be new.
(b) It should be in good shape and not overloaded.
(c) It should be large and heavy.
(d) It should be made of wood.
3. _________________ people have drowned in Yellowstone Lake and eleven (maybe seventeen) are of unrecovered bodies.
4. The Blackfeet to the _____________ and the Crows to the northeast.
5. The horse and stagecoach era in Yellowstone lasted from 1872 to _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should one steer this boat?
2. Many of the earliest deaths in Yellowstone come from what?
3. Weber accused Zutavern of what?
4. How did Mrs. H.P. Knapp die?
5. A park bus killed a woman on July 15th, ___________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)