|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first suicide was committed by _______________, 27, who died January 27th, 1884 from overdosing on morphine.
(a) Mrs. Emily Moore.
(b) Mrs. Elaine McKinley.
(c) Mrs. Eleanor Monroe.
(d) Mrs. Emilia Madison.
2. Between where was the first aircraft traveling when it crashed in Yellowstone?
(a) California and Montana.
(b) California and Nevada.
(c) California and Oregon.
(d) California and New York.
3. Most suicides have been by whom?
(a) Park visitors.
(c) Park employees.
4. A park bus driver was killed on August 25th, ____________.
5. The era of drowning began in the __________________, when many private boats and boat rentals occurred there.
Short Answer Questions
1. There was a special case of a man and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Earl J. Dunn, who did what on July 13th, 1924?
2. The Blackfeet to the _____________ and the Crows to the northeast.
3. When should you not go out in the boat?
4. A ________________ soldier drowned due to falling in the water and another died from falling due to intoxication.
5. What must everyone in the boat have?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)