Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first suicide was committed by _______________, 27, who died January 27th, 1884 from overdosing on morphine.
(a) Mrs. Eleanor Monroe.
(b) Mrs. Elaine McKinley.
(c) Mrs. Emilia Madison.
(d) Mrs. Emily Moore.
2. When should you not go out in the boat?
(a) During hot days.
(b) During windy days.
(c) During storms.
(d) During cold days.
3. Perhaps the last stagecoach wreck occurred on July 24th, _____________.
4. When did the first two drownings occur?
(a) In 1783.
(b) In 1893.
(c) In 1883.
(d) In 1873.
5. _____________ people have died from accidental and self-defense shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. The horse and stagecoach era in Yellowstone lasted from 1872 to _____________.
2. When is the only time Whittlesey will consider sailing on the Lake?
3. LeRoy R. Piper disappeared on July 30th, _________.
4. After escaping to the park, Weber was eventually captured and convicted of what?
5. Often stagecoaches would wreck due to what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)