Short Answer Questions Key
1. The author, Lee H. Whittlesey, was a Yellowstone Park Ranger and later a ______ student.
2. The author studied _______________________ cases in Yellowstone.
Wrongful death and personal injury.
3. In most Yellowstone cases, the author argues, the ______________ are simply incorrect that the injury or death suffered was a true accident.
4. Death in Yellowstone covers ____________ hundred deaths and each one was a very emotional story for someone, so the author has tried to be delicate.
5. On July 20th, _________, David Allen Kirwan, 24, and his friend, Ronald Ratliff, 25, parked at Yellowstone's Fountain Paint Pot.
6. While they view the springs, Ratliff's dog 'Mossie', a large Mastiff, escaped from the car and jumped into Celestine Pool, which routinely measures _______ degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Kirwan prepared to go in the spring and a bystander yelled what?
Not to do so.
This section contains 3,973 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)