|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25, Powerless in Eden: Deaths From Suicide, Missing and Presumed Dead, Deaths From Gas Stove Explosions and Structural Fires, Deaths From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Travel in Wonderland: Death on the Road and in the Air, Conclusion: Pay Attent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both gases are found in high concentrations where?
(a) In caves and caverns.
(b) In the forest and ponds.
(c) In the thermal areas and the caves.
(d) In thermal areas and pools of water.
2. Harry Walker, 25, on Friday, ____________________, hitchhiked into Yellowstone Park illegally with his friend 'Crow.'
(a) July 23rd, 1973.
(b) November 23rd, 1973.
(c) January 23rd, 1973.
(d) June 23rd, 1973.
3. On July 20th, _________, David Allen Kirwan, 24, and his friend, Ronald Ratliff, 25, parked at Yellowstone's Fountain Paint Pot.
4. Other people added their injuries to his campaign and it resulted in increased funding for what and more warnings in handout literature?
(a) Fences around hot springs and geysers.
(b) Park rangers.
(d) Regional safety officers.
5. Weber accused Zutavern of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What court case was created because of this incident?
2. What else is important regarding the boat?
3. Most deaths are due to what regarding this lake?
4. In 1937, a horrible fire killed fifteen __________________ and injured thirty-nine others.
5. As of 1995, ___________________ people have died from falls in Yellowstone, four from man-made structures, three from mounts and the rest into canyons.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)