|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20, Clash of Cultures: Deaths From Indian Battles, A Knockout at Bacon Rind: Deaths From Fights, A Death From Diving, Wild Horses: Deaths From Horse, Wagon, and Stagecoach Incidents, Deaths From Accidental and Self Defense Shootings, Malice in.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seven have drowned from _______________ and due to falling in the Gardner River.
(a) Wagon wrecks.
(c) Car wrecks.
2. At least ___________ people have died from lightning strikes throughout the history of Yellowstone.
3. This lake is 136 square miles with ____________ miles of shoreline.
4. Six people have drowned in fairly unusual places, such as ________________ Lake and Hellroaring Creek.
5. Why were this many people injured?
(a) Visitors were feeding bears.
(b) There were more bears.
(c) The bears were no longer afraid of the visitors.
(d) There were more visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ________________ soldier drowned due to falling in the water and another died from falling due to intoxication.
2. Where should one steer this boat?
3. Bears have injured people throughout Yellowstone's history. Are deaths common?
4. Whittelsey was a ___________________ at the time.
5. Why might people want to do this regarding large animals?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)