|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14, Fatal Attraction: Deaths From Falls, Deaths From Forest Fires: Smoke Chasing Can Kill, The Gloom of Earthquakes: Shaky Breaky Park, Danger in the Water: Deaths From Drowning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Louis Helbut died in _______________ from fainting.
2. Their story ended what?
(a) Bears being allowed in the park.
(b) Bears being allowed to be fed.
(c) Bears being allowed to roam the forest.
(d) Bears being allowed to feed along the road of Yellowstone.
3. ________________ people have died from falling trees in the park inside of buildings and one outside.
(a) Four to five.
(b) Two to three.
(c) Three to four.
(d) One to two.
4. James filed a wrongful death lawsuit and received _______________.
5. What is another reason for why so many injuries occurred because of bears?
(a) The camp sites were being built deep in the wilderness.
(b) The bears began to like to attack humans.
(c) There were garbage dumps behind camp hotels.
(d) The fences had been taken down to create a more natural setting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other people added their injuries to his campaign and it resulted in increased funding for what and more warnings in handout literature?
2. When did Kirwan die?
3. Seven have drowned from _______________ and due to falling in the Gardner River.
4. It is _____________ that forest fires take lives in Yellowstone.
5. Surprisingly, hot springs deaths occur more often than _________________ deaths.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)