|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-10,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The worst accident happened June 28th, __________, when Andy C. Hect, 9, was walking with his family along Crested Pool near Old Faithful.
2. ________ were injured in the 1930s.
3. The first avalanche victim was ________________ on February 21st, 1884.
(a) Jarod Harrington.
(b) Jacob Howell.
(c) John Hughes.
(d) Jacob Hess.
4. What had happened to Walker's body?
(a) It had been thrown around, causing him to go unconscious.
(b) A quarter of it had been eaten by the bear.
(c) Surprisingly very little damage was done.
(d) It had received many bites.
5. ____________________ is dangerous because it looks like an edible wild parsnip and carrot.
(a) Angel's trumpet.
(c) The Water hemlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ultimately Kirwan had third degree burns on ______________.
2. By 1993, ___________ deaths had occurred because of a bison attack, but the potential for injuries is great.
3. The bear charged Crow and did what?
4. Other people added their injuries to his campaign and it resulted in increased funding for what and more warnings in handout literature?
5. On July 20th, _________, David Allen Kirwan, 24, and his friend, Ronald Ratliff, 25, parked at Yellowstone's Fountain Paint Pot.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)