|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-10,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The judge for the case wanted what along boardwalks?
(c) Emergency phones.
(d) More signs.
2. Two women died in __________________ in 1901 though the park ranger failed to reported it.
(a) The Thumb Paintpots.
(b) The Foothills.
(c) The Palm Springs.
(d) The Finger Lakes.
3. George Wingate caused an avalanche in 1885. Was anyone hurt?
(b) Yes, a few.
(c) Yes, several.
(d) Yes, only one.
4. Harry Walker, 25, on Friday, ____________________, hitchhiked into Yellowstone Park illegally with his friend 'Crow.'
(a) July 23rd, 1973.
(b) June 23rd, 1973.
(c) January 23rd, 1973.
(d) November 23rd, 1973.
5. Lorrie Grewe, 11, died on July 11th, 1972 due to who?
(a) Her younger brother.
(b) The tour guide.
(c) An unidentified boy around age fourteen.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ultimately Kirwan had third degree burns on ______________.
2. It is more common than one would think in Montana, but not ______________.
3. The National Park Service solved many of these problems by doing what?
4. Yellowstone has only _______ of these dangerous species.
5. When was Walker's body found?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)