|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-10,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When bears attack, are they at fault?
2. Bears have injured people throughout Yellowstone's history. Are deaths common?
(a) Not recently.
(b) Not early on.
3. Nineteen have died due to hot springs and ______________ were children.
4. Walker pointed what at the bear?
(a) A knife.
(b) His gun.
(c) A cooking utensil.
(d) His flashlight.
5. Sometimes the temperature in Yellowstone falls to______________ degrees below zero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whittlesey then discusses the case of John Mark Williams, who is the only person to die in a hot springs when?
2. Because Walker and Crow hitchhiked in illegally, what did they miss?
3. How many human deaths have occurred because of poisonous gases?
4. Who was the only person to die in a cave-in?
5. New trails were carved for what purpose?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)