|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Human Deaths from Bears and How to Keep Them From Happening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When bears attack, are they at fault?
2. Kirwan yelled, '______________' in response.
(a) I don't have time.
(b) Like hell I won't.
(c) I will.
(d) You hurry up.
3. The bear charged Crow and did what?
(a) Growled at him.
(b) Bit him.
(c) Rolled away.
(d) Dodged him.
4. Because Walker and Crow hitchhiked in illegally, what did they miss?
(a) The standard warning literature.
(b) The chance to purchase a camp site.
(c) The chance to see a live bear.
(d) The bear-proof containers for holding food.
5. Walker pointed what at the bear?
(a) A knife.
(b) His gun.
(c) His flashlight.
(d) A cooking utensil.
Short Answer Questions
1. As _____________ increased, so did the chance of injury.
2. Two hard-and-fast rules in Yellowstone are what?
3. Where does the judge want fencing?
4. Whittlesey understands that humans want to do what regarding large animals?
5. How did the bear react to Walker's actions?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)